Actresses, prominent business owners charged in nationwide college admissions cheating scandal

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
-Remember when that black girl recently got that super high SAT score and the testing company was looking at her shyt like :mjpls:"you cheating"...:sas2:...but you got cac kids out here dumb as rocks doing illegal shyt to get in
-Oh and lets see if these Asian students start filing lawsuits claiming their white leaders are taking their spots in college like the claim black people do :mjpls:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Aww hell naw

Not going to lie, my handwriting isn't great. It never has. But if I slow down and take my time, and act like I want someone to understand my shyt, someone can understand it.

But this.... damn yo. They weren't even trying. This is the best they have :picard:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Not going to lie, my handwriting isn't great. It never has. But if I slow down and take my time, and act like I want someone to understand my shyt, someone can understand it.

But this.... damn yo. They weren't even trying. This is the best they have :picard:

:skip: asking for their writing style is not asking for an example of their handwriting.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
These kids are the ones being given the best jobs too. They come in underqualified and are immediately put in a higher position than our black asses. (if they manage to graduate, hell even if they don't graduate)

Another contributing factor to the Racial Wealth Gap.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
yooooooooooo!!!

SAT/ACT Exam administration involved.

im fkin dead

I don't think its SAT/ACT admin.. I think its the test proctors and etc at the sites getting paid to over look that the IDs don't match so somebody else could take the test for them.. or bubble in answers afterwards,,

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Frank living his raps...:pachaha:

giphy.gif