Adele joking about Promoting PAWG Sex Tourism to the Motherland

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
She will always get a pass from me, local girl done good and doesnt try changing, accent is common as hell haha

She even put the local tube (subway) station, Tottenham Hale sign in her LA place

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Afric00ns finna feast

@Amestafuu (Emeritus)
@Kwabena
@J.V Koba

giphy-2.gif

Wtf was she eating? :wtf:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
She will always get a pass from me, local girl done good and doesnt try changing, accent is common as hell haha

She even put the local tube (subway) station, Tottenham Hale sign in her LA place
Me too, low key. We share the same birthday and I'm into astrology. Our style was similar before she lost the weight, now she's dressing like 20- something me. Ive never been fat so i did it in its proper order. :lolbron:

She probably does give good head too, somebody said she looked like she would. Taurus shyt. :wow:

Lol @ the subway sign in the house, i have the subway map framed as art. Repping your hood HARD is also Taurus shyt. :wow:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When she wore Bantu knots and the Jamaican flag bathing suit, black Americans were criticized for having an issue with it and were told to mind their business, well the same applies to this situation. Mind your business.

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
I promise y'all know one in real life cares or is actually offended. The blue check twitter squad is filled with people who have mental illness and who acquire dopamine rushes when the complain on twitter about nonsense.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
This bytch because she's lost weight and brothers giving her the time of day, can say anything. bytch needs to slow her roll.