Adele joking about Promoting PAWG Sex Tourism to the Motherland

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I've crept with a white woman that simply and plainly just wanted to get fukced and that's all.

I tried to get mad about her simply wanting my dikc... But I only wanted her for sex too.

Makes it super easy, actually. No need to do all the formal bullshyt like.. anything else.

Just meet up, fukc, and bounce immediately

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
She will always get a pass from me, local girl done good and doesnt try changing, accent is common as hell haha

She even put the local tube (subway) station, Tottenham Hale sign in her LA place

LOL she sounds and looks like a young Peggy Mitchell in this.

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
This shyt isn't funny when you break it down to it's lowest common denominator which is exploitation. What also doesn't talked about is the more nefarious variation of sex tourism, pedophile tourism. All these sex tourism countries get targeted by pedophiles who know they can prey because children in these countries are the least protected. Nothing about this video is funny, because it trivializes and erases the context that explains why this behavior is able to fester, which is colonization, exploitations and the remnants of imperialism. Sex tourism is the cousin of this cuckolding trend amongst white women.​

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
there is a spot in my city which used to be a spot for indy bands and poets and just live music of all genres, that has been turned into one of those sex tourist spots.
at first glance you won't notice it though.
i mean, it still plays music and now has a restaurant section as well. but if you sit down, you notice nothing but interracial couples all over the place. we're a county of 95% plus black so make of that what you will.
i went there a few years ago on some nostalgia shyt and saw nothing but young brehs and white european women, ages ranging from 20 something year olds to 50 and above.
i asked one of the young brehs what the fukk was going on here? he answered 'we making money of these tourist bytches, if you know what i mean. (his words)
:hubie:i ate my steak or whatever it was that i had ordered and went home

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
this the coli breh:mjlol:that's what makes funny threads coz pawg = fukkery inside

tenor.gif

tenor.gif