Adidas & Kanye West are working on restoring business relationship

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll believe it when I see it.
When a company stands to lose billions. It’s not hard to believe.

They can easily “rehab him”, he can go on a Jewish apology tour and they can roll him back out as the front man. They are desperate

Wishful thinking.

At best they’re trying to have him sign some documents to rework his designs or something. Kanye is done in the corporate world.

They own his designs already.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Need some mo credible sources but I'm not gonna pretend to be shocked if some shyt did happen.

If so, we know it's only because of the dollar.

edit: Yeezy's shyt was 7%-8% of Adidas total revenue.

That's higher than Jordan's revenue with Nike :wtf:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most likely they would explore getting his legal consent to offload the Yeezy branded adidas holdings in the billions then fully part ways. Otherwise that merchandise is going into the trash. Cacs ain't about to dump billions just because of morals.

What we are seeing is the smoke start to clear and businesses start to peak out again to see if it's safe to exploit his celebrity. Don't make Kanye a genius or the goat he hasn't done anything. Dudes need to get off his jock. Those are the same ones that were pretending this was some elaborate plan.
That's the most plausible.

vino

Superstar
Daps
There’s other outlets and sneakerhead insiders posting about the same rumors. I do think adidas has probably started the rumors to create conversation, feel out people reaction and figure out what the road to swaying perception would look like. Might not happen but it’s definitely has to be coming from adidas.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
If this were true I don't think it would go as smoothly as you all believe. I know most people have the attention span of a gnat but dude was on a world tour of self destruction less than six months ago. He's not going to be able to waltz back into the mainstream business world and profit like the past several months never happened. He and any corporation that sponsored him would see MAJOR pushback. Also since his brand is damaged he wouldn't get favorable terms anyway.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
There’s other outlets and sneakerhead insiders posting about the same rumors. I do think adidas has probably started the rumors to create conversation, feel out people reaction and figure out what the road to swaying perception would look like. Might not happen but it’s definitely has to be coming from adidas.

The article you linked starts by saying “according to the internet…” :laff:

vino

Superstar
Daps
The article you linked starts by saying “according to the internet…” :laff:

Yeah, known sneaker-heads on the internet have been saying it. That’s why it’s saying that. These sneaker-heads get inside often and a lot times are not wrong.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Most likely they would explore getting his legal consent to offload the Yeezy branded adidas holdings in the billions then fully part ways. Otherwise that merchandise is going into the trash. Cacs ain't about to dump billions just because of morals.

What we are seeing is the smoke start to clear and businesses start to peak out again to see if it's safe to exploit his celebrity. Don't make Kanye a genius or the goat he hasn't done anything. Dudes need to get off his jock. Those are the same ones that were pretending this was some elaborate plan.
Kanye is clearly a hip hop genius. Top 10 producer. Say whatever else you want.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Kanye is clearly a hip hop genius. Top 10 producer. Say whatever else you want.
Lol

Clearly right.

:mjlol:

The man who has had people making his music since he got budgets after his debut. Second album he ran to John Brion. Then on Graduation he locked in with Mike Dean who did a bulk of his music until he recently walked away.

Kanye had people looking for samples and people playing his music and when he wasn't doing that he was buying beats from other producers or remixing them like they did Panda which they also tried with Don't like when Keef initially popped.. He hasn't had a self produced album since college drop out. Let's not even mention the ghost writers then factor in leeching of other acts on his label. Taking a kudi album and making it a collaboration.

When people call Kanye a genius it really says something about them. Like do you even know the meaning of that word? Don't be the echo chamber of fools. You dudes literally hear something long enough and start repeating it. It's the most basic level of subliminal messaging. That's not your opinion my brother. That's your instruction. You've been heard it so often you repeat it but you can't qualify it.

I know what comes next. "But a producer doesn't have to make the beats." I guess he didn't need to write the songs neither. Nor did he design anything he has sold fashion wise. Kanye is a genius at leveraging fools and their faith in him. Even the most loyal disciples like Pusha and Mike Dean eventually saw the light. It's gonna be interesting seeing his musical genius post Mike Dean 🤣