Adidas & Kanye West are working on restoring business relationship

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I don’t see this being true

This fool ain’t done nothing of note besides marry another white woman and globe hop alongside his white supremacist friend

No album, fashion, NOTHING in which even the staunchest Ye defender can use to excuse his behavior.

It would be a straight PR Nightmare for any major company to cast they’re weight behind him right now, there’s no artistic balance to his fukkery.

Dollar always wins fam....always

I think this is cap too, but I don't put shyt past ANYONE in the name of the dollar.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Dollar always wins fam....always

I think this is cap too, but I don't put shyt past ANYONE in the name of the dollar.

Trust me I know money wins but I don’t even see a scenario at THIS POINT in time where it even makes financial sense to get back into bed with that psychopath. First of all it would be rewarding him and basically saying that all the bullshyt he was spewing was somehow right or had merit, which would do nothing but further spur him to spout MORE bullshyt which would bring the company right back to square one.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Trust me I know money wins but I don’t even see a scenario at THIS POINT in time where it even makes financial sense to get
back into bed with that psychopath. First of all it would be rewarding him and basically saying that all the bullshyt he was spewing was somehow right or had merit, which would do nothing to further spur him to spout MORE bullshyt which would bring the company right back to square one.

they could mask it on the low, but I do believe this is cap.

It definitely don't make sense.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Wishful thinking.

At best they’re trying to have him sign some documents to rework his designs or something. Kanye is done in the corporate world.

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
Nothing more important in this reality than the bottom line:yeshrug:They looked at the numbers and said:whoa:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
they could mask it on the low, but I do believe this is cap.

It definitely don't make sense.
It makes total sense when you remember that they have a shytload of Yeezy branded product that they just can't move and that's not even factoring in how much it would cost to repurpose those sneakers without his branding. There's a reason why those rumored Adidas Non-Yeezy sneakers are still going to be the same price even without Ye in the fold.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
There’s no way. Kanye’s reputation is in the mud and he hasn’t done anything to try and restore it. For all we know he could be gearing up for another antisemitic rant soon.
True but this is people's pockets. Once the pockets get hit folks start itching to take the risks.

hjnm

All Star
Daps
I don’t see this being true

This fool ain’t done nothing of note besides marry another white woman and globe hop alongside his white supremacist friend

No album, fashion, NOTHING in which even the staunchest Ye defender can use to excuse his behavior.

It would be a straight PR Nightmare for any major company to cast they’re weight behind him right now, there’s no artistic balance to his fukkery.

yeah plus the money they lost was because they couldn't sell shoes they had already manufactured not because they were being boycotted.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not surprising. Yeezy sells...and when there's money there is always a way back if the perpetrator is willing to crawl on their belly enough.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Trust me I know money wins but I don’t even see a scenario at THIS POINT in time where it even makes financial sense to get back into bed with that psychopath. First of all it would be rewarding him and basically saying that all the bullshyt he was spewing was somehow right or had merit, which would do nothing but further spur him to spout MORE bullshyt which would bring the company right back to square one.
:heh: My guy, of course it wouldn't make sense to you-- you're not in that boardroom looking at the raw data. Kanye made some ignorant, unsavory comments but he didn't hurt anyone.