Admit it brehs, a 30+ year old women who isn't married is someone you question

Daps
Reppin
NYC
not really especially in this day and age there are a surplus of men in their late 30's, 40s/50s who have been divorced.

Thing is the best of the crop for the most part is gone, you are left with guys who just want to get married again because of co dependency issues, older men with erectile dysfunction and bitterness from failure of marriages, menw ith children paying child support and alimony. Single men who are just bachelors :jawalrus: and don't really want commitment. And the tiny percentage of good men with no baggage but they have so many options at their disposal that you really have to be great to win them.

In essence the table turns, chicks had the power in their late teens, early-late twentiess but men have the power after that.

However you can find love at any age

I'm turning 30 this year and i'm happy I never got married nor have any kids, and I'm happy being single, my life is finally on the upswing, about to get a new job in finance at a hospital that will increase my yearly earnings substanially, im in the gym now getting rid of this skinny frame :obama:, back volunteering, back in church, healthy for the first time in many years. I feel like I'm just finally getting started and its a great damn feeling

This malnourished nikka is finally doing it :wow: :russ:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
a lot of this marriage shyt and females is funny to me

cause there are men outchea who look for marriage more than these hoes

mafukkas be marrying hoes right out of high school
-nikkas getting hoes preg on purpose to trap her

-nikkas getting married multiple times

-a lot of dudes out here scared of competition so they want to get out the game asap
nikkas marrying hoes they aint even attracted to just to be married

:mjlol:

shyt is funny cause (some)married dudes be talking the most shyt
nikka cant wait to get to work and complain about their wives
and brag about some potential side piece
and flirt with anything with p*ssy lips

and act like they know for a fact that their wife would never cheat or leave them

then when she bounce on they ass
they kill her ass
and end up on the Id channel
:russ:

get married suckas:mjlol:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
a lot of this marriage shyt and females is funny to me

cause there are men outchea who look for marriage more than these hoes

mafukkas be marrying hoes right out of high school
-nikkas getting hoes preg on purpose to trap her

-nikkas getting married multiple times

-a lot of dudes out here scared of competition so they want to get out the game asap
nikkas marrying hoes they aint even attracted to just to be married

:mjlol:

shyt is funny cause (some)married dudes be talking the most shyt
nikka cant wait to get to work and complain about their wives
and brag about some potential side piece
and flirt with anything with p*ssy lips

and act like they know for a fact that their wife would never cheat or leave them

then when she bounce on they ass
they kill her ass
and end up on the Id channel
:russ:

get married suckas:mjlol:

some nikkaz are just as co dependant as females, dudes wanting to get married asap and start a family

people are living longer than ever, you can get married at 40 and still be married for 45 years

im the type of breh if i ever get married only believes in ONCE< none of this oops i made a mistake, so eff a time limit or co dependency issues, not everyone is meant to get married hell ive gone 30 years without it, i can go another 30 if need be :smugfavre:

if there is one thing you can do in life is you can always settle, whether yur 40,50,60 you can always settle

eff that :camby:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Yeah alot. Of dudes don't really have women like that so the first one who comes along they'll settle down with, especially true with black men who h the majority are still lower income.

So when women talk marriage it's really funny considering they shafted on so many dudes in the past.

I'm never married and older too and ill pro ably be a bachelor for life.

When a nikka has to jump through hoops to get p*ssy something is wrong, that's not really healthy for any relationship.

MarcMan

Superstar
Daps
Any guy surprised to meet an attractive and childless unmarried woman in her 30s makes it painfully obvious as to the caliber of woman with which he usually associates.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Any guy surprised to meet an attractive and childless unmarried woman in her 30s makes it painfully obvious as to the caliber of woman with which he usually associates.

Our parents were usually married before 30, so what makes you feel men shouldn't judge? A woman who gets approached constantly for sex, if she can't find a man and marriage in 12-15 years, what does that say about her? She starts fukking at 17 usually.

30 and she still single and dating, unlike men women don't really need money. A 35 year old single man is understandable depending on his income, women just isn't.

Society is just pushing things down our throat and asking telling us to accept it.

My excuse is in was broke for years, what's hers? A man has a right to question.

Go to any hood and show me married black men making little money, take that same woman and give her a low paying job and if she's attractive and dishing out she should be married if she's over 30.

MarcMan

Superstar
Daps
Our parents were usually married before 30, so what makes you feel men shouldn't judge? A woman who gets approached constantly for sex, if she can't find a man and marriage in 12-15 years, what does that say about her? She starts fukking at 17 usually.

30 and she still single and dating, unlike men women don't really need money. A 35 year old single man is understandable depending on his income, women just isn't.

Society is just pushing things down our throat and asking telling us to accept it.

My excuse is in was broke for years, what's hers? A man has a right to question.

Go to any hood and show me married black men making little money, take that same woman and give her a low paying job and if she's attractive and dishing out she should be married if she's over 30.

I didn't say anything about anyone's right to judge. My point, to spell it out, is that in the professional world or middle class and up, both genders typically shy away from marriage or children as they develop their careers or go through advanced schooling e.g. medical school, etc. For someone to be surprised by meeting such a person would mean that they don't run in these middle or upper-class circles i.e. they are likely of a lower class. But yes, low-class people reserve the right to judge.

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
To be honest, I now prefer 30+ who isn't married. I need a girl who has her ish together, not someone worried about taking selfies all day with her besties.. im told old for that ish man lol