“ADOS” poster calls Black elders who migrated from Jim Crow South to the East “Bit*h A** Runners”...

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I haven’t taken an L in my life… All of that sh1t you quoted isn’t taking context into account. Yeah my daughter getting pregnant at an early age was a little frustrating BUT she’s an adult and she’s still continuing her education… Didn’t miss a beat… My wife got her get back after I had been cheating for years, I’m surprised she stayed as long as she did. I had a kid early because I been that ni99a all my life. Foh
Context context- now he wants to talk context after he summarily tried to decide to disrespect the elders in black communities. You are the context - you tried to post con-texts.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
you’ve been reclaiming your childhood online for 4 years after your wife cheating on you even after your simp exploits . Running from the truth and running into denial, Sadistic X - why are you trying to dictate who runs from what while your wife was ran through by her coworker. If you didn’t care, you wouldn’t spend your coli shelf life dear diarying
Yep... As soon as she went back to work, she decided to cheat on me with a co-worker. She swears they weren't fukking THEN but I saw the flirty text. Keep in mind, I get called handsome daily, I'm 6'2, I work out, and I know what I'm doing in the bed... That sh1t means nothing to these women.
Payed all of the bills and worked my ass off for her to cheat and look me in my face and tell me money isn't everything and I didn't have time for her.

Happy wife, happy life... I’m a simp and I know that’s bs. An honest woman will admit that their feelings and mood change like the weather, making her truly happy is an impossible feat. Trying to constantly make them happy will make you miserable and put you in an early grave.

Last edited:

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Context context- now he wants to talk context after he summarily tried to decide to disrespect the elders in black communities. You are the context - you tried to post con-texts.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
you’ve been reclaiming your childhood online for 4 years after your wife cheating on you even after your simp exploits . Running from the truth and running into denial, Sadistic X - why are you trying to dictate who runs from what while your wife was ran through by her coworker. If you didn’t care, you wouldn’t spend your coli shelf life dear diarying
It was a little bit of a shock, I didn’t think shorty would ever do that. I respect her decision… After some therapy, I had to take a lot of accountability. I posted about that sh*t for a little while but all things considered, it’s all good.

When chicks found out about my divorce, my phone started blowing up like I was the fentanyl man in West Virginia with chicks apologizing for what happened and professing their feelings for me. I’m a factor, well known, and well respected where I’m from… I’m tall, handsome, well hung, and I touch a lil paper. I’m having it my way and you’re not exposing sh*t, if I were ashamed… I wouldn’t post about it. Now move around lil b*tch, you don’t move me.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I haven’t taken an L in my life… All of that sh1t you quoted isn’t taking context into account. Yeah my daughter getting pregnant at an early age was a little frustrating BUT she’s an adult and she’s still continuing her education… Didn’t miss a beat… My wife got her get back after I had been cheating for years, I’m surprised she stayed as long as she did. I had a kid early because I been that ni99a all my life. Foh
Dude you smack around your own father - makes sense how you don’t have any respect
Unfortunately I had to smack the sh1t out of my father and grab him by his neck at the mall once. He was being unreasonable towards me...

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It was a little bit of a shock, I didn’t think shorty would ever do that. I respect her decision… After some therapy, I had to take a lot of accountability. I posted about that sh*t for a little while but all things considered, it’s all good.

When chicks found out about my divorce, my phone started blowing up like I was the fentanyl man in West Virginia with chicks apologizing for what happened and professing their feelings for me. I’m a factor, well known, and well respected where I’m from… I’m tall, handsome, well hung, and I touch a lil paper. I’m having it my way and you’re not exposing sh*t, if I were ashamed… I wouldn’t post about it. Now move around lil b*tch, you don’t move me.
Who the fuk are you convincing??misersble lying fuk

Fukk no, my life has been one continuous L after the other, sh1t has to be better than this. I have had moderate financial success but I has taken so many L's it's not funny. The biggest being my failed marriage, I haven't had a good nights rest THIS YEAR. Heartache is no joke, you can try to drink, smoke, and have sex with alot of different women but that sh1t doesn't help at all.

:mjlol::mjlol:

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Who the fuk are you convincing??misersble lying fuk

:mjlol::mjlol:
I was frustrated after my divorce dirt bag… I’m an exceptional father and I missed my son like crazy during a time I wasn’t seeing him much. I was paying mortgage, rent, three car notes, lawyers, and tuition… Sh*t took a little toll on me but that was damn near a year ago. I’m still not used to not having my kid in the home with me, I’m a concerned father.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
You must be talking to that crackhead bearpig Nicole because I can’t see a thing :dead:

Ask it if it's still the leader of the bloods, a lawyer at a top NYC firm, a mother, and does COVID-19 still come from 5-G towers :russ:

Tell it I’m asking :deadmanny:
Hell yeah, this lil chick in here finding post and sh*t from 2019. This lil b*tch has been finding my poat for going on 8 + hours now. So she’s a lawyer, a blood, a single mom, I think she dated a crip, she knew what was going on with Pop Smoke before the LAPD, a single parent of two, she has certs, and she though COVID came from 5G towers… Yeahhh, I’m going to put her on ignore, she’s weird.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shorty you are really on this board having a full on sucker stroke and finding post from 2019 to “expose” sh*t that I posted. Tf is wrong with you?
Dude stfu. You talked all that shyt only to end up exposed yourself. Your life is a fukked up fail of a mess as you think that you’re in a position to determine who is up on black activism and levels of black ness among the ancestral leaders. When you have done and say nothing contributory except whine about your future ex wife, knocked up kid, and you being a 14 year old parent. I see that your energy isn’t the same - thought so. Now run along and play grandpa to your children and grandchild with his 7 year old uncle. Teach them their roots so they can stop your generational curse that you started instead of running to the coli to run away from your existence, weirdo lie promoting faggit

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I was frustrated after my divorce dirt bag… I’m an exceptional father and I missed my son like crazy during a time I wasn’t seeing him much. I was paying mortgage, rent, three car notes, lawyers, and tuition… Sh*t took a little toll on me but that was damn near a year ago. I’m still not used to not having my kid in the home with me, I’m a concerned father.
Hell yeah, this lil chick in here finding post and sh*t from 2019. This lil b*tch has been finding my poat for going on 8 + hours now. So she’s a lawyer, a blood, a single mom, I think she dated a crip, she knew what was going on with Pop Smoke before the LAPD, a single parent of two, she has certs, and she though COVID came from 5G towers… Yeahhh, I’m going to put her on ignore, she’s weird.
As usual - they hate to deal
With their own accountability - dude who had a kid at 14 and created a thread about his pregnant teenage daughter calls others “weird and runners”. After getting caught up in multiple lies that he avoids answering. As he runs to hit the ignore to avoid his own shyt.
:deadmanny::deadrose:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
You nowhere to be found in the Coli gun thread

I’ve posted plenty of guns on here and got warnings for doing so

shut up craccer , you 43 in a karate class :mjlol:

You p*ssy like I said and never bust a shot in your square ass life. I got this cacifornian fakkit about to cry :laff:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
boutta cry? Stop projecting craccer . It’s Friday and you at your 9-5 :mjlol:

I don’t work for cacs , why would I be crying on this lovely Friday noon in Vegas? :mjgrin:

BUM GET YO $ UP

tenor.gif