“ADOS” poster calls Black elders who migrated from Jim Crow South to the East “Bit*h A** Runners”...

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Also says Black Ppl in the Northeast is decedents of Cowards...

They come from a lineage of runners/cowards.

:mjpls:

It’s true, that’s why most dudes from up north are h0e ass ni99as at heart. Their great grandfathers were whore ass Ni99as that ran when sh*t got tense

When asked if Harriet Tubman would be considered a “ bit*h ass runner” for leaving the South he backtracks but then when asked what's the difference between Slavery and Jim Crow South he refuses to answer multiple times and instead spews insults...

Ok first of all that's hella disrespectful. If those "runners" didn't leave you to think the rest of the country would have done anything about it when they did? Is Harriet Tubman any less of a person bc she helped people "run"? I get your point but it's just crazy the way you said it.

Here is when he backtracks:

ADOS Queen Harriet ran to escape slavery…

:mjpls::sas2:

Here's another question for him to explain himself:

That's my point. Is she less of a person bc she ran? I'm asking you bc you said people up north came from a lineage of runners like that was a bad thing during slavery. Explain yourself

Ignores the question and further disparages Black Elders who migrated from the Jim Crow South to escape racial violence and for better job opportunities:

Most of those b1tch ass ni99as ran up north AFTER slavery. The east coast is a rest haven for runners from the south/QUOTE]

Poster asking him for the second time to explain himself:

Since you keep saying the same thing and won't answer directly I'll assume you think Harriet Tubman is a "bytch ass nikka" and everybody else that didn't stay in a place that dehumanized an entire race.

Ignores the question again and tells the questioner to:

Suck my neighbors d*ck b1tch

Last edited:

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
a26127a0f7930173136f5d21f05755d253a351c5_hq.gif

full

Last edited:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Also says Black Ppl in the Northeast is decedents of Cowards...

When asked if Harriet Tubman would be considered a “ bit*h ass runner” for leaving the South he backtracks but then when asked what's the difference between Slavery and Jim Crow South he refuses to answer multiple times and instead spews insults...

Here is when he backtracks:

:mjpls::sas2:

Here's another question for him to explain himself:

Ignores the question and further disparages Black Elders who migrated from the Jim Crow South to escape racial violence and for better job opportunities:
He’s most likely an immigrant or has immigrant parents. Fukk him, weirdo ass moonlighting fakkit :pacspit: