Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
The only pull Floyd has in the boxing world is with Al Haymon and TMT. If Biscuits wanted to, he could go independent.

This African leaves for about 3 months and then just magically appears. :myman:

:banderas:

200w.gif

:myman:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

just watched this for the first time. AB was actually bringin up some good points:leon:.....if would hit a lot more if AB himself didn't pull some slick shyt in the past. but nonetheless what he said about floyd not wanting people to do better than him is deep. cause I've had homies like that in the past who I had to cut off. those types who will ask how youre doing, asking what moves you're making. when they're making more money it's all jokes and love. but you start passin em up muthafukkers turn into some ho's. full of jealousy and excuses.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Newzz

How long have I have been saying this fight should happen?

Even when they where cool, I was like they are missing an opportunity here. Yall can be cool after the fight.

This fight would be an event. A mainsteam/ppv fight for the black community. It's good money. The build up would probably be better than the actual fight, but it doesn't matter.

I want to see it.

acbjr22

110er Gang
Daps
So Adrien Broner being his own Boss by starting About Billions Promotions, fighting under his OWN company, and signing his OWN fighters means he's not real. Instead, if he wanted to show he was "real", he should've signed to be an employee of Floyd's on Mayweather Promotions???:dahell:

Do yall even run your opinions through your head before typing them?:mindblown:

you do know he was signed to Golden Boy at one time right? He sat around Mayweather and soaked up all that game and knowledge. The nikka is a user. He not Floyd's fighter. He's fighting Floyd's fighter. Floyd should be into it with the nikka and not all buddy buddy with him. How would that look to your fighter if you cozying up to his opponent?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you do know he was signed to Golden Boy at one time right? He sat around Mayweather and soaked up all that game and knowledge. The nikka is a user. He not Floyd's fighter. He's fighting Floyd's fighter. Floyd should be into it with the nikka and not all buddy buddy with him. How would that look to your fighter if you cozying up to his opponent?

It don't matter. AB is finshed, he's not an elite fighter because he can't beat elite fighters, at the end of the day that what it comes down to you, he will never be Zab Judah status let alone Floyd mayweather.

Definition of playing yourself. He has zero to gain from this fight and a lost will end his career. No matter how he wins, it will mean nothing. I thought he was gonna be something,and I am disappointed.

Floyd never said fukk About Billions

Broner straight up said fukk TMT

Before Broner lost to Maidana he was in any interviews talking about he could beat Floyd and didn't want give him his first lost lmao

Broner is the one making videos throwing shots disrespectfully acting emotional, he's the one throwing disrespect the press conference, and Floyd in the interviews was being a lot nicer than he should of been because he can really just shyt on broner.

JerseyFinest!

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Trenton, New Jerz
You said "let's be 100 if we weren't fed that he's was the 2nd coming of Floyd, we wouldn't even be talking about dude."

When I say that's incorrect, you say you were talking about casuals (general public)?:dahell:

And Keith Thurman's last 2 fights peaked at 4.2 million on NBC and 1.2 million on ESPN....what do you mean he isn't known? He did 300k less than the average for NBA on ESPN fighting Luis Collazo:what:

He may not be the most popular fighter, but Thurman has a solid fanbase. His viewership numbers show that.

:snoop:

If it was so easy to win 4 Championships over 4 different divisions, name me another fighter who's done it since Broner's debut in May 2008?:jbhmm:

If you cant, it's cool....I'll just chalk it up to more AB hate, but no facts:manny:

:mjlol:

That Keith Thurman fight was on Free T.V. Those are decent numbers considering the money put behind it, nothing crazy. He's not a household name.

AB has a 147 belt on his resume...but what work did he put in at 147? shyt means nothing, Manny has a 154 belt on his resume and only fought once at that weight range, you of all ppl know the politics of boxing, it holds no weight.

Only time AB Is topic of discussion is when he's doing some clown ish or somehow Floyd is in the equation. It took Floyd mad years to be "Relevant" to the general public despite his greatness in the ring, even when he does his dumb ish you could never question his greatness in the ring...Same can't be said about AB

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
That Keith Thurman fight was on Free T.V. Those are decent numbers considering the money put behind it, nothing crazy. He's not a household name.

He did 1.2 million on ESPN against Luis Collazo of all people. NBA on ESPN averages 1.5 million.

He put up basically NBA numbers....and I never called him a household name. I said that we talk about him, because we do. Anyone that's a Boxing fan knows and talks about Keith Thurman, and my point was if we talk about Thurman, why wouldn't we talk about Broner who's accomplished much more in the sport? You acted as if Floyd is the only reason people talk about Broner, when it's not true:manny:

AB has a 147 belt on his resume...but what work did he put in at 147? shyt means nothing,

He only fought 3x at Welterweight. He won the belt off the #4 ranked welterweight in the world and jumped up 2 weight divisions to do it in his 1st fight at the new class.

What do you mean his belt at 147 "means nothing"?:dahell:

That's not even logical to me and is mad haterish.:patrice:

You cant say someone who wins a legit world championship, after moving up 2 weight classes to take it off the current Champ (ranked 4th best at the weight division), and turn around and say "it means nothing":snoop:

Manny has a 154 belt on his resume and only fought once at that weight range, you of all ppl know the politics of boxing, it holds no weight.

I disagree:wow:

Only time AB Is topic of discussion is when he's doing some clown ish or somehow Floyd is in the equation. It took Floyd mad years to be "Relevant" to the general public despite his greatness in the ring, even when he does his dumb ish you could never question his greatness in the ring...Same can't be said about AB

You're talking casuals....I don't care about their "interest" on a fighter:yeshrug:

y que

Banned
Daps
lol @ these weirdos on here defending broner just cuz may chimed in on his fukkboy antics

people were already shytting on this fukkboy with or without may giving his opinion

who carrres

broner BEEN a washed up loserrrr

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
id say the majority of people who dont rock with broner is because of the floyd affiliation...either because floyd talks disparagingly about him direct or its because they think hes not living up to being like floyd...explicit or non explicit..this thread is a perfect sample of that lol..its interesting :popcorn:

i never rocked with broner because i saw him as taking floyds post 140 career and trying to emulate it but not emulate the hard work. Using the shoulder roll in a semi-lazy manner (uses it as a primary form of defense instead of anticipating the shots, its similar to how vargas an de la hoya would use it horribly)

I just didint like how he came across like such a clown and i felt like he couldnt be his own man, more than anything though, his clown antics, i couldnt and wouldnt rock with this dude in any way shape or form. Throwing up money at a walmart is clown shyt.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
i never rocked with broner because i saw him as taking floyds post 140 career and trying to emulate it but not emulate the hard work. Using the shoulder roll in a semi-lazy manner (uses it as a primary form of defense instead of anticipating the shots, its similar to how vargas an de la hoya would use it horribly)

I just didint like how he came across like such a clown and i felt like he couldnt be his own man, more than anything though, his clown antics, i couldnt and wouldnt rock with this dude in any way shape or form. Throwing up money at a walmart is clown shyt.
C/S every single word man. Exact reasons I don't root for him

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AB makes point...Floyd was doing all that money mayweather ignorant shyt first

AB looked to Floyd, and now that Floyd is retired, he's trying to erase his pass and create a new image

Daps
Reppin
NULL
AB makes point...Floyd was doing all that money mayweather ignorant shyt first

AB looked to Floyd, and now that Floyd is retired, he's trying to erase his pass and create a new image

You're basing your opinion on the white media's coverage.

Only ignorant shyt was at the press conferences, shyting on Gatti de la hoya, hatton, and shane. That's really the only time he used ignorance to promote a fight.

What is ignorant about counting a million dollars or buying a bugatti, Broner can't even do none of that shyt. Making it rain in a strip club is not the same as throwing up change in a Walmart.

Floyd was just giving him good advice. Broner is almost irrelevant in boxing, that's why said nobody knew you were in walmart, it's a fact. He isn't a boss, he isn't on Mayweather's level to say anything to him about anything. That's broner's problem, he think he's something he's not. All these excuses people are making for him is exactly why his career has gone into a downward spiral. Because unlike Floyd, he hasn't put the work in. He's only known in boxing because of Floyd lmao, he riding on his name and then saying fukk TMT. So you gotta put lil nikkaz in they place.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
You're basing your opinion on the white media's coverage.

Only ignorant shyt was at the press conferences, shyting on Gatti de la hoya, hatton, and shane. That's really the only time he used ignorance to promote a fight.

What is ignorant about counting a million dollars or buying a bugatti, Broner can't even do none of that shyt. Making it rain in a strip club is not the same as throwing up change in a Walmart.

Floyd was just giving him good advice. Broner is almost irrelevant in boxing, that's why said nobody knew you were in walmart, it's a fact. He isn't a boss, he isn't on Mayweather's level to say anything to him about anything. That's broner's problem, he think he's something he's not. All these excuses people are making for him is exactly why his career has gone into a downward spiral. Because unlike Floyd, he hasn't put the work in. He's only known in boxing because of Floyd lmao, he riding on his name and then saying fukk TMT. So you gotta put lil nikkaz in they place.

Floyd setting $100 bills on fire in the strip club ain't ignorant?

Floyd going on a racist rant towards Pacquiao ain't ignorant?

Floyd saying "what has Africa done for me" and "why should I donate" ain't ignorant?

Floyd beating his kid's mommas up, right in FRONT OF THEM, aint ignorant?
1233331782654158993.png

No, no, no. None of that is ignorant....Adrien Broner throwing change in the air is what's ignorant:comeon:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Floyd setting $100 bills on fire in the strip club ain't ignorant?

Floyd going on a racist rant towards Pacquiao ain't ignorant?

Floyd saying "what has Africa done for me" and "why should I donate" ain't ignorant?

Floyd beating his kid's mommas up, right in FRONT OF THEM, aint ignorant?
1233331782654158993.png

No, no, no. None of that is ignorant....Adrien Broner throwing change in the air is what's ignorant:comeon:

Floyd has 100's of millions of dollars Broner doesn't.

Floyd's rant wasn't even racist, pacquiao said he ate dogs, he was just stating a fact

you don't even know if that is his son's writing or no

if that is true where are THE PICTURES, that sounds pretty ruthless for it to not be some physical evidence of a beating on her, the police just helped floyd by not releasing them lol

women get their kids to lie on their father's all the time. I swear god somebody I know Son told the police he hit them and he got arrested. He gave the little nikka a whooping for pouring hot water on his sister, and he pretended like he couldn't move lol, his mama called 911 and he told the paramedics he's father kicked him in the back lol. The police came and arrested, little nikka went to the hospital the doctor said nothing was wrong with him.

So at the end of the day you don't know.

But that's not that point.

The point is AB is not Floyd, AB's future is looking bleak, he acting like he's on top, but he's nowhere near the top, his boxing career is going nowhere fast, Floyd is looking out for him telling him to stop with the antics and focus on his career.

Also nobody said Floyd was perfect, my father did a bunch of dumb shyt when he was young, shyt he told me not to do, what I look like saying oh you did it, that's the point you dumb ass, you learn from the mistakes of others.

Broner can't afford to fukk up, he's not Floyd, if he goes to jail his career is over. Broner is not improving as a fighter, and at his age it looks like he will never improve.

A few years ago Keith Thurman was begging to get a fight with Broner, now Broner isn't even on his radar.

At the end of the day it's getting it done or not getting done.

Broner is not in the same position as Floyd so he cannot do the same things, he needs to disappear from the social media and all that shyt, and focus on his boxing career.