Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Floyd has 100's of millions of dollars Broner doesn't.

Floyd's rant wasn't even racist, pacquiao said he ate dogs, he was just stating a fact

you don't even know if that is his son's writing or no

if that is true where are THE PICTURES, that sounds pretty ruthless for it to not be some physical evidence of a beating on her, the police just helped floyd by not releasing them lol

women get their kids to lie on their father's all the time. I swear god somebody I know Son told the police he hit them and he got arrested. He gave the little nikka a whooping for pouring hot water on his sister, and he pretended like he couldn't move lol, his mama called 911 and he told the paramedics he's father kicked him in the back lol. The police came and arrested, little nikka went to the hospital the doctor said nothing was wrong with him.

So at the end of the day you don't know.

But that's not that point.

The point is AB is not Floyd, AB's future is looking bleak, he acting like he's on top, but he's nowhere near the top, his boxing career is going nowhere fast, Floyd is looking out for him telling him to stop with the antics and focus on his career.

Also nobody said Floyd was perfect, my father did a bunch of dumb shyt when he was young, shyt he told me not to do, what I look like saying oh you did it, that's the point you dumb ass, you learn from the mistakes of others.

Broner can't afford to fukk up, he's not Floyd, if he goes to jail his career is over. Broner is not improving as a fighter, and at his age it looks like he will never improve.

A few years ago Keith Thurman was begging to get a fight with Broner, now Broner isn't even on his radar.

At the end of the day it's getting it done or not getting done.

Broner is not in the same position as Floyd so he cannot do the same things, he needs to disappear from the social media and all that shyt, and focus on his boxing career.
The lengths Floyd stans will go to defend their hero:wow:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Which is why I never reply to him when he post.

He said "you don't even know if that's his son's writing" :heh:

Dude is certifiably retarded.

I just couldnt believe he actually typed that:dead:

Dude really asked for pictures....disregarding the fact that Floyd told the judge & actually pled guilty to beating of her infront of the kids:wow:

Saragosa said Wednesday she was persuaded to jail Mayweather following his admission that he hit Harris and twisted her arm, and that two of their children, ages 9 and 10, witnessed the attack.

Mayweather threatened to kill or make Harris "disappear," Saragosa said, and their 10-year-old son ran from the house and jumped a back gate to fetch security. Mayweather had taken cellphones belonging to Harris and the two boys.

"Things could have gotten more out of hand than they did," the judge said.

Mayweather pleads, sentenced to 90 days in jail

Cant argue with irrational Floyd stans:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just couldnt believe he actually typed that:dead:

Dude really asked for pictures....disregarding the fact that Floyd told the judge & actually pled guilty to beating of her infront of the kids:wow:

Cant argue with irrational Floyd stans:yeshrug:

He plead guilty for stealing her cell phone lol

if he did all that he would've gotten more than a couple months.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The lengths Floyd stans will go to defend their hero:wow:

I'm just stating facts. When they said Broner was racist for the can man shyt I stated facts, it wasn't a racist rant.

You are deflected from the fact that Adrien Broner will cease to exists in the boxing world in a few years because he's not focus on being a boxing star.

He thinks he's already a boxing star and he's not.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I'm just stating facts. When they said Broner was racist for the can man shyt I stated facts, it wasn't a racist rant.

You are deflected from the fact that Adrien Broner will cease to exists in the boxing world in a few years because he's not focus on being a boxing star.

I am not deflecting anything, because I responded to what I bolded.....you claimed Floyd never did anything ignorant outside of press conferences and the lie detector test determined that to be a lie. He's done MULTIPLE ignorant thing outside the ring including:

In 2001, he allegedly struck the mother of one of his children in the face with a car door and then punched her several times in the face. According to an account in the Las Vegas Review-Journal: "Mayweather was charged with two counts of domestic battery.

Mayweather has been arrested several times since 2002 in battery and violence cases in Las Vegas and in his hometown of Grand Rapids, Mich.

He was convicted in 2002 of misdemeanor battery stemming from a fight with two women at a Las Vegas nightclub. He received a suspended one-year jail sentence and was ordered to undergo impulse-control counseling.

He was fined in Grand Rapids in February 2005 and ordered to perform community service after pleading no contest to misdemeanor assault and battery for a bar fight.

He was acquitted by a Nevada jury in July 2005 after being accused of hitting and kicking Harris during an argument outside a Las Vegas nightclub.

He was acquitted again in October of misdemeanor allegations that he threatened two homeowner association security guards during a parking ticket argument.

Mayweather also faces a civil lawsuit in Las Vegas from two men who allege he orchestrated a shooting attack on them outside a skating rink in 2009.

Why do we ignore Mayweather's domestic abuse? - CNN.com
Click to expand...​

All of that is VERY ignorant, so dont try and act like Mayweather hasnt done anything ignorant "outside of press conferences":camby:

As far as Broner being "a star"....that's not what this thread is about. But in case you havent noticed, Broner is one of the biggest stars in Boxing today. That's a fact. Who cares about "in a few years", because you cant predict the future:umad:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am not deflecting anything, because I responded to what I bolded.....you claimed Floyd never did anything ignorant outside of press conferences and the lie detector test determined that to be a lie. He's done MULTIPLE ignorant thing outside the ring including:

In 2001, he allegedly struck the mother of one of his children in the face with a car door and then punched her several times in the face. According to an account in the Las Vegas Review-Journal: "Mayweather was charged with two counts of domestic battery.

Mayweather has been arrested several times since 2002 in battery and violence cases in Las Vegas and in his hometown of Grand Rapids, Mich.

He was convicted in 2002 of misdemeanor battery stemming from a fight with two women at a Las Vegas nightclub. He received a suspended one-year jail sentence and was ordered to undergo impulse-control counseling.

He was fined in Grand Rapids in February 2005 and ordered to perform community service after pleading no contest to misdemeanor assault and battery for a bar fight.

He was acquitted by a Nevada jury in July 2005 after being accused of hitting and kicking Harris during an argument outside a Las Vegas nightclub.

He was acquitted again in October of misdemeanor allegations that he threatened two homeowner association security guards during a parking ticket argument.

Mayweather also faces a civil lawsuit in Las Vegas from two men who allege he orchestrated a shooting attack on them outside a skating rink in 2009.

Why do we ignore Mayweather's domestic abuse? - CNN.com
Click to expand...​

All of that is VERY ignorant, so dont try and act like Mayweather hasnt done anything ignorant "outside of press conferences":camby:

As far as Broner being "a star"....that's not what this thread is about. But in case you havent noticed, Broner is one of the biggest stars in Boxing today. That's a fact. Who cares about "in a few years", because you cant predict the future:umad:

once again you posted some words with no factual evidence of guilt. Where's the pictures of the victims.

Also it's irrelevant to what is going on.

Floyd never critiqued Broner's character, he just eluded to fact he's not famous or super rich like he claims, which is true, and he needs to worry about his boxing skills because he lost two fights.

Everything you posted is irrelevant. At the end of the day Floyd is retired and super wealthy with zero legal problems.

Broner's career is in jeopary especially if is found guilty of the crime they claim to have video evidence of.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

Bu-bu-but, he thinks he's a Boxing star and he's not:mjlol:

#AboutBillions about to legit sell out 10k venue against Ashley Theophane of all opponents and got 100k people watching his press conference today:banderas:

:aboutbillions:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Bu-bu-but, he thinks he's a Boxing star and he's not:mjlol:

#AboutBillions about to legit sell out 10k venue against Ashley Theophane of all opponents and got 100k people watching his press conference today:banderas:

:aboutbillions:

AB Went from talking about breaking ppv records to his stans hype over press conference views they mean nothing lol

exactly my point, when AB does something relevant bring him up. He the 50 cent of boxing, only popping on instagram. This is why he will never be the cash cow, he already thinks he is, on top of that he can never win big fights. Gatekeeper status.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Adrien Broner showed up late, but once he stepped to the microphone for the final press conference today for Friday's fight with Ashley Theophane, he didn't hold much back, targeting his opponent, trainer Nate Jones, and even the absent promoter of Theophane, Floyd Mayweather."

"To be honest, I ain't come here to talk today. I wasn't even gonna come to this bullshyt today, to be honest. The fight already sold. There's about 6-to-10 tickets left," Broner said. "My work's done. Now it's time to get on the scale. I see this guy Friday. I ain't used to fightin' on Friday. He probably is, on FOX and Friday Night Fights and shyt. But I ain't used to that shyt. But as long as it's payday, it's good."

Broner (31-2, 23 KO) turned his attention then to the promotional side of things, and a seemingly ever-developing beef with the man he used to call "big bro."

"I wish we could've done the AB vs TMT thing all the way through the card, because we got somebody for all of them motherfukkers," he said. "I'm kinda pissed Floyd ain't here. So I wanna say thank you to About Billions Promotions, Headbangerz Promotions, Hateweather Promotions -- I mean, Mayweather Promotions.

PV1RY.gif

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Adrien Broner showed up late, but once he stepped to the microphone for the final press conference today for Friday's fight with Ashley Theophane, he didn't hold much back, targeting his opponent, trainer Nate Jones, and even the absent promoter of Theophane, Floyd Mayweather."

"To be honest, I ain't come here to talk today. I wasn't even gonna come to this bullshyt today, to be honest. The fight already sold. There's about 6-to-10 tickets left," Broner said. "My work's done. Now it's time to get on the scale. I see this guy Friday. I ain't used to fightin' on Friday. He probably is, on FOX and Friday Night Fights and shyt. But I ain't used to that shyt. But as long as it's payday, it's good."

Broner (31-2, 23 KO) turned his attention then to the promotional side of things, and a seemingly ever-developing beef with the man he used to call "big bro."

"I wish we could've done the AB vs TMT thing all the way through the card, because we got somebody for all of them motherfukkers," he said. "I'm kinda pissed Floyd ain't here. So I wanna say thank you to About Billions Promotions, Headbangerz Promotions, Hateweather Promotions -- I mean, Mayweather Promotions.

PV1RY.gif

Hateweather Promotions:banderas:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
AB Went from talking about breaking ppv records to his stans hype over press conference views they mean nothing lol

exactly my point, when AB does something relevant bring him up. He the 50 cent of boxing, only popping on instagram. This is why he will never be the cash cow, he already thinks he is, on top of that he can never win big fights. Gatekeeper status.

Dude shut up:camby:

For someone you claimed "thinks" they are a star in Boxing, to have 100k people tune in to watch a press conference in the middle of the work day....plus sell out an out of state venue that holds 10,000 seating capacity facing a fighter even a Hardcore Boxing stan cant really tell you much about....means you have no idea, as usual, what you're talking about:camby:

Take your L and k.i.m.:umad: