King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chavez Ravine, California
Throwing money in the club different than throwing money around in Wal-Mart

But I can't wait till this upcoming fight... both parties will talk shyt if Floyd fighter or AB win

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Seems like to me, a case of old rapper beefing with a potential up and coming cat (not saying AB is new to the game) but when someone is somewhat out of the picture like MW, he has to do something to somebody that is bringing attention to himself, especially if that someone was once under him.

Black folks just need to stop doing shyt like that..

I never once heard, white folks speak on other white folks situation like that...maybe it's out there, but it's rare to see it in the media...

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Floyd didn't have to say what he said breh....that's the problem.

Floyd took answering the question and started going on about tons of other shyt he wasn't he asked about either:

None of this had to do with Walmart^^^^
I believe it's promo, bro... The diss without dissing. Considering he had McGregor and Rousey he could have torn apart after their humiliation and he let them live but goes on a tirade about Broner. Fights on and promo is on, breh

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Your boy AB getting the 119-109 treatment or he winning more rounds?

AB would put up better fight than Moses Pacquiao I would assume at least the pre fight hype would be worth it

AB would definitely put up a better fight than both Pacquiao and Berto, because he would have supreme motivation to fight Floyd. I think if they ever fought, Floyd would face the best version of Adrien Broner period. It would almost be like Jordan vs Kobe:wow:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Throwing money in the club different than throwing money around in Wal-Mart

True...but Floyd was burning $$$, not throwing it.

But I can't wait till this upcoming fight... both parties will talk shyt if Floyd fighter or AB win

I need AB to win then call out Floyd for September:demonic:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Your boy was hurt. Hear in his voice.
Im sure you did:yeshrug:

I didn't hear that though. It sounded to me more like he was pissed off at Floyd going all chatty-patty in the media once again, rather than just dialing 10 digits and saying it to him directly.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Biscuits talking that troof. I've never seen Floyd be this critical of a fighter that he wasn't fighting. Biscuits does a lot of silly shyt but it's just that... silly shyt.

I always felt like jail humbled Floyd more as a fighter but not as a human being. He has an opinion on everyone in the game right now which is fine but he seems to go extra hard on AB. That shyt aint right. If that's supposed to be your homie, you handle that shyt behind closed doors. This is like the 3rd time Floyd has called himself putting Biscuits in his place.

And he's right about Floyd not being the one to judge. Dude got locked up for beating up some bytches.... alledgedly and AB was rode with his homie.

@Newzz was right about Floyd not being a real. But we seen that when BobFather had to come and save his life from Lil J.

KingJudah2

All Star
Daps
Reppin
718 Kings County
nikka goes hardest at AB because he knows AB has(had) the most potential out of anyone he's been in close contact with. Floyd probably been had the one on one convos with him but maybe he needs to be publically shamed into changing

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Biscuits talking that troof. I've never seen Floyd be this critical of a fighter that he wasn't fighting. Biscuits does a lot of silly shyt but it's just that... silly shyt.

I always felt like jail humbled Floyd more as a fighter but not as a human being. He has an opinion on everyone in the game right now which is fine but he seems to go extra hard on AB. That shyt aint right. If that's supposed to be your homie, you handle that shyt behind closed doors. This is like the 3rd time Floyd has called himself putting Biscuits in his place.

And he's right about Floyd not being the one to judge. Dude got locked up for beating up some bytches.... alledgedly and AB was rode with his homie.

@Newzz was right about Floyd not being a real. But we seen that when BobFather had to come and save his life from Lil J.

Never do you put your homie on blast in public. If you fuk with him, then it's "man...I don't know nothing about that. you gotta ask that man" or something along those lines. Instead, Floyd takes it as an invite to go in on Broner everytime, then he starts avoiding Broner texts and calls:martin:

Everytime Floyd goes in on Broner randomly, I immediately think of J Prince when he said:

"And yeah, I see how he's trying to befriend Broner so he wont be faced with Broner gettin' in his ass. But at the end of the day, he would have a problem with Broner, because Broner is a real one. And Floyd knows, like I know, that he's uncomfortable with real men around him."

Andre Ward's Manager Drops Bombs on Floyd Mayweather - Boxing News

And that was 3 years ago:wow:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
We don't need Floyd to keep reminding us AB is a clown ass fukkboi...AB reminds us of that everytime he's on camera...

There was no reason for Floyd to talk about AB unless he wanna box...If not then shut the fukk and enjoy your retirement nikka...