TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Floyd see's alot of himself in A.B and doesn't want to acknowledge the things he done in a similar fashion in the past that A.B is doing now.

This is one of my biggest with Floyd going all out at AB like this. Dude has done some pretty foul shyt and there is nothing wrong with seeing the light but he coming off like those born again Christians condemning everyone else.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
I'm not a fan of AB but Floyd is the wrong person to be criticizing dudes behavior

Screen-Shot-2015-07-17-at-16.50.06.png

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know AB is your boy

But dude is a Clown..
Broner IS a clown, and Mayweather is undefeated and a god to a segmenet of young Black men (particularly The Coli), so nobody is going to see it his way, but Broner is 100% right in saying that Mayweather talking all this shyt about him constantly, when he was doing a lot of the same shyt at an OLDER age than what Broner is doing now, is some ho shyt. Hell, talking about Broner period for a lot of this petty shyt is some ho shyt.

But winning DOES cure all, and to the winner goes the spoils, etc., etc., so I guess Floyd has "earned" the right to this type of behavior.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Broner IS a clown, and Mayweather is undefeated and a god to a segmenet of young Black men (particularly The Coli), so nobody is going to see it his way, but Broner is 100% right in saying that Mayweather talking all this shyt about him constantly, when he was doing a lot of the same shyt at an OLDER age than what Broner is doing now, is some ho shyt. Hell, talking about Broner period for a lot of this petty shyt is some ho shyt.

But winning DOES cure all, and to the winner goes the spoils, etc., etc., so I guess Floyd has "earned" the right to this type of behavior.

Floyd should be on some no comment shyt about Broner in the public. But I think Floyd genuinely feels that Broner is playing his hand wrong and has misinterpreted Floyd's style of promoting himself. Broner does mostly dumb shyt that probably hurts him more than helps him. Basically the nikka don't have a filter or a sense of right time right place. Broner lacks perspective of the big picture.

Now Floyd has fukked up many times in the past, but those weren't cases of him trying to publicize or promote himself.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Claims he's retired, but yet he's constantly running to the media to throw shots at active boxers:scusthov:

AB killed him in his response, because it was 100% truth. I loved the fact he brought up that J Prince fuks with him at the end too:sas2:

Was Floyd wrong :comeon:

JerseyFinest!

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Trenton, New Jerz

But Floyd and the media always speaking on him is a by product of his actions, and not even the one in the ring, like you said winning cures everything and Homie hasn't delivered in his biggest fights.

Floyd has done and said a number of ignorant things over the years, but it's usually was in a build up to a fight, other then that Floyd carries himself in a professional manner.

This dude AB is on some completely other ish, dude has Rappers telling him he doing too much that should tell you something

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But Floyd and the media always speaking on him is a by product of his actions, and not even the one in the ring, like you said winning cures everything and Homie hasn't delivered in his biggest fights.

Floyd has done and said a number of ignorant things over the years, but it's usually was in a build up to a fight, other then that Floyd carries himself in a professional manner.

This dude AB is on some completely other ish, dude has Rappers telling him he doing too much that should tell you something
I will definitely say this - with Floyd, most of the ignorant shyt he was doing seemed like it was just for attention or promotion. Most of the ignorant shyt Adrien does is, frankly, because Broner seems to be pretty ignorant as a person. :yeshrug: I think people think Broner is doing shyt (and Money probably thinks it itoo) to mimic Floyd or whatever, but I think this is just who he is. A lot of people who have known Broner since he was young have said this is just the kind of kid he is/was.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AB would definitely put up a better fight than both Pacquiao and Berto, because he would have supreme motivation to fight Floyd. I think if they ever fought, Floyd would face the best version of Adrien Broner period. It would almost be like Jordan vs Kobe:wow:
Notice you got no daps for such blasphemy right? Smh

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
Mayweather is saying put more effort in the ring than your showmanship.

That's the truth of the game.

No one gives a fukk about what you do if you ain't #blackexcellence. They don't even have to time to hate on you.

Broner happy being a midlevel nikka with a bosses mouth. Those types of dudes get dealt with in the streets, for real.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

This is all wrong breh...and Im gonna go step by step with it:

How hasn't he? Somewhere along the line, Adrien Broner vs Marcos Maidana has been hit by revisionist history where you have casuals (and hardcore fans) saying that Broner "lost all his biggest fights" which is untrue. The Maidana fight was NOT a big fight and Broner was listed as high as -600 favorite in that fight. He lost that fight because he didn't think of Maidana as anything....just like everyone else watching the fight. It was supposed to be Broner beating Maidana and then becoming a PPV attraction for his next fight.

Broner vs #1 Lightweight/WBC Champion Antonio DeMarco & Broner vs #4 Welterweight/WBA Champion Malignaggi were both bigger fights than Broner vs Marcos Maidana who was unranked by all publications at the time of their fight.

Stop it:forreal:

Rappers? Rappers say something about someone is valid for you?

Lil Wayne spoke on Broner being in the club, because he said Broner wasn't being paid.....which came out to be false.

Lil Wayne has also since BEEN with Broner in the club at an event AB was hosting and got paid for:

broner.png

damaddwebba

Lurker
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Definitely promo. I'm a casual fan and didn't know anything about the fight.

Mayweather is the goat when it comes to marketing and boxing promotion.