Adrien Broner talking shyt about khan

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
64782768a3f611e3bff812857a37a8bf_8.jpg

Ok I admit I got hit with some great shots by a hell of a puncher and I hit the canvas but this guy @amirkingkhan can get hit by the wind and he will fall check this shyt out he go down more than a prostitute #glassJAW #CHICKENshyt

Daps
exactly what Floyd was talking about he dont know when to turn it down or up, off or on.

Amir Khan has an established career, even as a gatekeeper, well damn he almost got a fight with floyd.

Broner is one loss away from from being written off

@Newzz please defend your boy:niro:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Broner need to chill with the trash talk till he get Few W's under his belt again
cuz if he lose again its a wrap

Even if he were to lose his next fight he'd still have less loses than Khan and I don't see you saying anything about Khan "needing to chill" :mjpls:

Let Broner cook, fukk Khan. :ahh:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
exactly what Floyd was talking about he dont know when to turn it down or up, off or on.

Amir Khan has an established career, even as a gatekeeper, well damn he almost got a fight with floyd.

Broner is one loss away from from being written off

@Newzz please defend your boy:niro:

So he responds to Khan posting memes and pics of him and twitter and you saying he wrong for defending himself?:rudy:

Then you say Khan has an established career and Broner is 1 loss away from being written off?:dead:

Wow:wow:

A 3 time Champion in 3 different divisions, soon to be 4, and with only 1 loss has a worse career than Amir Khan who's known for being the Pakastani version of "Glass Joe"?

Daps
So he responds to Khan posting memes and pics of him and twitter and you saying he wrong for defending himself?:rudy:

Then you say Khan has an established career and Broner is 1 loss away from being written off?:dead:

Wow:wow:

A 3 time Champion in 3 different divisions, soon to be 4, and with only 1 loss has a worse career than Amir Khan who's known for being the Pakastani version of "Glass Joe"?

Broner has barely gotten started, fought no names except for Paulie and Maidana. We all know what happened there.

Let's not kid ourselves comparing the two.

But if Khan started it I'll let it slide, didn't know that part:ehh:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Broner has barely gotten started, fought no names except for Paulie and Maidana. We all know what happened there.

Let's not kid ourselves comparing the two.

But if Khan started it I'll let it slide, didn't know that part:ehh:

Right, Broner has barely gotten started breh. That's what all of you need to remember.

Yall be acting like he's 31 or something and been fighting for a minute:heh:

He's only 24 years old and has only 1 loss on his record compared to 27 victories.

And what yall call "names" is basically saying "names to casuals" to me:manny:

He has beaten Daniel Ponce De Leon (former 2x Champion), Jason Litzau (ranked #4 at 130 when Broner fought him), Antonio DeMarco (2 time former Champion and #1 ranked at 135 when Broner fought him), Gavin Rees (former Champion and #1 ranked at 135 when Broner fought him), and Paulie Malignaggi (former 2x Champion and #4 at 147 when Broner fought him).

Just the facts.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Right, Broner has barely gotten started breh. That's what all of you need to remember.

He's only 24 years old and has only 1 loss on his record compared to 27 victories.

He has beaten Daniel Ponce De Leon (former 2x Champion), Jason Litzau (ranked #4 at 130 when Broner fought him), Antonio DeMarco (2 time former Champion and #1 ranked at 135 when Broner fought him), Gavin Rees (former Champion and #1 ranked at 135 when Broner fought him), and Paulie Malignaggi (former 2x Champion and #4 at 147 when Broner fought him).

Just the facts.
Blantant gift vs De Leon
Blantant gift vs Malinaggi
Ass whooping vs Maidana

And the robbery Haymon tried to bury, the Quintero fight, winning 2 clear rounds out of 8, being outlanded 154-83, bottom line at 24 Broner should already be a 4 loss fighter, he simply aint world class talent, it's simple as that bytch nikka

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston

Just the facts.
Talk to em.
And maidana had to take something.
He through too many punches without getting tired at all in the fight

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if he were to lose his next fight he'd still have less loses than Khan and I don't see you saying anything about Khan "needing to chill" :mjpls:

Let Broner cook, fukk Khan. :ahh:

nobody gives a fukk about Khan

Broner talked all that shyt about Maidana and lost, now he back to talking shyt

he needs to shut the fukk up and get some Ws