Adrien Broner talking shyt about khan

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Based Broner is cooking and chefing. Fuk Kahn.
ieGhkjrKjp5ed.gif

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
You do know that Khan started talking about him first right? :ld:

Nope.

Everyone is on their "I hate Broner" bandwagon, so it doesnt matter.

It doesnt matter Broner's team announced they were going to 140 in December if they dont fight Maidana. Doesnt matter that Khan called Broner out because he was mad he didnt get Floyd and now he refuses to fight at 144 and be guaranteed a Floyd fight afterwards if he wins.......even if he's moving up from 140 and 144 is makeable for him. Doesnt matter than Khan dissed him first with all the pics and memes.

It's all AB's fault:manny:

That's why the return when he finally wins another belt is gonna be soooooooooo sweet:ohlawd:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Nope.

Everyone is on their "I hate Broner" bandwagon, so it doesnt matter.

It doesnt matter Broner's team announced they were going to 140 in December if they dont fight Maidana. Doesnt matter that Khan called Broner out because he was mad he didnt get Floyd and now he refuses to fight at 144 and be guaranteed a Floyd fight afterwards if he wins.......even if he's moving up from 140 and 144 is makeable for him. Doesnt matter than Khan dissed him first with all the pics and memes.

It's all AB's fault:manny:

That's why the return when he finally wins another belt is gonna be soooooooooo sweet:ohlawd:

You know I'm the first one to say something when Broner is in the wrong but dudes are getting out of control with their hate now. If Broner had not responded to Khan these same dudes would be calling him a fakkit, bytch etc. :camby:

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps
Khan is in no position to diss anyone...He is as glass jawed as they come

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Khan is a fun ass fighfer to watch tho, and it's a shame dude just was born with no chin, cause he got crazy hands and mad heart. He always tries to get up and keep going. Dude just got a crazy frail chin for some reason. But when he lets his hands go dude is lightning with it.

A.B on the other hand, i don't care if i never see him box again.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
broner is a retard, because he dont realize kahn style is picture perfect to beat him....hell his style would bother floyd to a degree