ADVANCED NARCISSIST TEST, Narcissists only, #NarcissistGangTryouts

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
23 out of 40 , thought I would score higher since I think highly and better than most people but I got points deducted because I don't like being the center of attention .

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
We already had a thread on this test

http://personality-testing.info/tests/NPI/1.php

But this is a basic ass test, and most of my #NarcissistGang brethren get 37-40 (max)

I answered completely honestly to test my narcissism conditioning cause I was worried I was losing my touch, but I got 40/40 which tells me nothing

So I found an ADVANCED ass test that tells you exactly WHAT type of Narcissist you are :whew:

if you dont score atleast 37 on that first test , dont bother wasting your time with this

Heres the advanced test. Write your answer 1-5 for the corresponding number, at the end add the questions for that specific criteria. if it has an r you reverse the score when adding so if u answered 5, u only add 1, if u answered 4 u add 2 and vice versa

http://psychology.uga.edu/sites/default/files/CVs/FFNI_shortform.pdf

Im working on it now :whew:

@BocaRear @UpAndComing @gogogubari @Dray5K @LaxMuertexDexLaxVida @Trent @FlextaMcSignals

tag the rest of the gang, lets find the hierarchy :blessed:

Be Honest when answering

if your too lazy to do it you probably arent a narcissist because why wouldnt u wanna learn about yourself and your amazing personality

lets get to it :blessed:

Mine
These are your results on the Narcissistic Personality Inventory.

Your score is 8, out of 40. Higher scores indicate greater levels of narcissism.

Below is a graph of how other people have scored on this test

NPI.png

Your score was higher than 29.8 of the sample. The people who have found this online test are probably not that representative of the general population though, so the averages from a few other groups are tabled below.

Sample Score
US University undergraduates (Raskin and Terry, 1988) 15.6
US Adults (Pinsky and Young, 2009) 15.3
US Celebrities (Pinsky and Young, 2009) 17.8

Be careful that you do not take these scores as absolute norms for the specific groups though, measuring a norm is very tricky and may not even exist. For example, scores on the NPI among university students have been increasing allmost since it was first developed. Below are two figures taken from Twenge et. al. (2008) showing NPI scores for American undergraduate samples across time.

NPI_by_year.png

In addition to the primary score, investigation into the structure of the NPI has found that there are seven different "facets". Your scores for each are graphed below.

NPIfi.php

Navigation

To return to the main page where other personality tests can be taken, click here.

References
  • Raskin, R.; Terry, H. (1988). "A principal-components analysis of the Narcissistic Personality Inventory and further evidence of its construct validity". Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, Vol 54(5), 890-902.
  • Twenge, J; Konrath, S.; Foster, J.; Campbell, W.K.; Brad J. Bushman (2008). "Egos Infating Over Time: A Cross-Temporal Meta-Analysis of the Narcissistic Personality Inventory". Journal of Personality, 76(4), 876-901.
Narcissistic Personality Inventory

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Be proud of having the same mental disposition as Kim Kardashian and India Westbrook,brehs

its 2017 narcissism is for the commoners :dame:

(I scored 21 btw)
you literally got the AVERAGE score and you callin us commoners??

i bet u fear public speaking and get nervous when doin a presentation

full

wallahi the Rock's character was the personification of Narcissism

so follow his advice and know your role :wow: