AEW Double or Nothing, PPV Buys are in... :scust: :mjcry:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
meltzer did not say that.

he said interest was 4x as much as all in on google.

he did not say shyt about how many buys it did.

these goofy ass wrestling newz sites :hhh:

These frauds literally basing their entire news content on Wrestling Observer Radio podcasts :scust:

fukking bottom feeding vermin.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Given the price point of the PPV, if they did a third of that I'd probably take it if I were them. 200,000 would be a ludicrously high number (I haven't listened to WOR, so I can't verify what Meltzer said like @Paper Boi apparently has) and would basically be a miracle in this PPV environment for wrestling.

Still, if they were basically only behind a couple of news items as a Google trend, then somebody other than us smarks care about AEW, which can only be a good thing.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If they really achieved this I expect them to get better ratings than raw and snacmdown on the debut.

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think what Dave said was based on the Google trends, using UFC shows as the measuring stick, it should be in that range. Seems pretty high to me.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
So they are saying All In ended up doing 55k, way better than the 20k initially reported :leon:

Not sure if Khan or Dave was the one saying they are very confident DoN did significantly better. If this show does 100k or close they should make it a big deal and promote the fukk out of it.

They are clearly going for an "us vs them" feeling with this company so they gotta show their audience how they are doing something special :ehh:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So they are saying All In ended up doing 55k, way better than the 20k initially reported :leon:

Not sure if Khan or Dave was the one saying they are very confident DoN did significantly better. If this show does 100k or close they should make it a big deal and promote the fukk out of it.

They are clearly going for an "us vs them" feeling with this company so they gotta show their audience how they are doing something special :ehh:
that Us vs them mentality is what killed TNA, I hope that was only used for this show.