AEW Fight Forever | JUNE 29TH

AStrangeName

Griffith did nothing wrong
Daps
Breh I swear people in general are just stubborn and all hell. Reminds me of gamers shytting on Darkest Dungeon 2 because the Devs changed the game for the better.

No different from my wife talking about missing The Shield. Get with the times Uce :wow:

We been spoon fed the same old bullshyt ass games because gamers especially wrestling heads got a nostalgia boner. The same assheads that didn't give TNA Impact game a chance despite it having a better wrestling mechanic than the SVR games until 2011/WWE2K games.
I stop fukking with wrestling during that time, but the biggest mistake you just made was expecting wrestling fans to fukk with Impact when you know they loved ROH more [citation needed].

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
I stop fukking with wrestling during that time, but the biggest mistake you just made was expecting wrestling fans to fukk with Impact when you know they loved ROH more [citation needed].

Its funny that I actually got into IMPACT through the actual video game, including the DVD that came with the game that featured some classic TNA matches. I never got a chance to see the old ROH until like 2011 when they got a TV deal.

Wrestling for me was really bipolar because I followed it hard mid to late 90s, fell off around 2000, got back into it around the inVasion angle, tapped out until 2005 with the ECW shyt, came back to it with WWECW, tapped out until 2008 with Flair's "retirement" match, left it alone until Impact came out with the game, tolerated the Hogan/Bischoff era, fukked off until CM Punk had a pissy fit, followed it through until Phil left, Bryne got crippled again, The Shield breaking up, and Stink being used like shyt.

*catches breath*

Came back when NJPW was popping, left when the Elite was running the shyt (seems like an occurring issue :francis: ), came back when All In came through and crush the buildings, welcomed DDT with open claws, stayed through the Covid era, off and on last year leading into now.

Lately, I have been back on a IMPACT/WWE steez since I have been craving some Bloodline piff and I have a feeling that IMPACT will have a golden era with no monkey paw.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
No Limit CD booklet ass :duck:

Da%20Game%20Is%20To%20Be%20Sold%2C%20Not%20To%20Be%20Told%20%28Booklet%203%29.jpg

"Trust the process, ya heard me"

-Master T