AEW Fight Forever | JUNE 29TH

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
wwf-attitude-1.jpg

Should had just went the WWF Attiude route. If you trying to be violent, be savage :demonic:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Man I owned ECW Anarchy Rulez on PlayStation and even I have no idea what this is

Hoegan in 2011 was the closest thing to a prostitute breh :deadrose: . I remember when he promoted this game during his TNA run and the game getting shytted on something proper. It was basically one of those kinect type of games where "YOU ARE APART OF THE GAME:krs:"

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
The funny thing about what's happening is the lukewarm response is playing right into AEW's hands.

99.9% of people commentating on this game haven't played No Mercy/Virtual Pro Wrestling/Def Jam or are lying and saying they have.

If this game plays like those games and has deep creation suite it's going to be a huge hit.

And the upside of character models being cartoony is the creation suite will produce results that match the game 1:1

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
The funny thing about what's happening is the lukewarm response is playing right into AEW's hands.

99.9% of people commentating on this game haven't played No Mercy/Virtual Pro Wrestling/Def Jam or are lying and saying they have.

If this game plays like those games and has deep creation suite it's going to be a huge hit.

And the upside of character models being cartoony is the creation suite will produce results that match the game 1:1

As a marsupial that games, looking at how the game was marketed and the issues that came with the game, I see the writing on the wall. Its going to be alright at best. I'm talking on the levels of TNA IMPACT which was a pretty alright game despite the barebones nature of the game. My issue at hand is folks expecting this shyt to be the second coming of Bruno Sammartino.

The whole focus on delivering a AKI/Fire Pro experience is pretty laughable when the customization seems to be geared towards just characters only, and even then we haven't seen what the character suite looks like. I don't like the fact that we been seeing the same footage and getting the same "Con" treatment and everybody including gaming new media is clueless of what to expect.

Hell, I seen Early Access games with a roadmap and a proof of concept before it even hits Steam.

All I'm saying is that don't have high expectations for this game. If this was a 2000s game, it would be a Blockbuster rental at best.

Struggle gamer wise, it would be a buy used and return with the receipt IYKYK :banderas: