AEW/Impact Cross Promotion is good for Wrasslin :wow:

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
Njpw missed their wave to capitalize a long time ago.
By not originally crowning omega in the first bout versus okada. Thus ruining expansion into the us. As they seem to have forgot. That aj and the bullet club brought them their wave mainstream wise. That they fukked it up by trying to make okada this Asian randy Orton and tana into Asian cena.
Now we do not need njpw because Jericho went over there and easily outworked their entire me roster.
So njpw their window is closed until they can use a storm breaker.

Art Barr

:dwillhuh:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
They did a terrible explanation that still has new Kenny Omega viewers clueless.

AEW's problem is they gear themselves toward the niche nerd/anime/video game crowd & it alienates or confuses the average person. They're often too smart for their own good. That Brandi promo is another example of how clueless they are.

the bolded is false.
AEW is geared towards wrestling fans first & foremost.

you want them to bend over backwards for casual wrestling viewers.
but unless the casual/commercial thing is your niche, youre ultimately gonna fail in the long run when you chase that crowd because all youre doing is dilluting your product. TNA is a prime example. theyre still being dismissed because of the hogan/bischoff regime from dam near 10 years ago, while all the great stuff they did before and after that goes ignored. you got idiots in this very thread dissing TNA, simply because its the cool thing to do on forums. meanwhile, they'll turn around and force themselves to watch legit bad WWE shows every week.

the best products are chased by the casuals, NOT catered towards casuals.
and AEW is growing everyday, so theyre doing it right by letting the casuals chase them.

if a new fan is genuinely invested in AEW, they will do their own research. all the footnotes are there in plain sight.
for the casuals that arent genuinely invested, they can just go watch raw & smackdown.

Well they worked with evolve and other indies and tsc cried about them killn the business

evolve is very small and theyre basically treated as a feeder system to NXT.

its not comparable to this situation at all.

Now we do not need njpw because Jericho went over there and easily outworked their entire me roster.
So njpw their window is closed until they can use a storm breaker.

those jericho matches in NJPW stunk.

i think the only watchable one, was carried by Naito.

Yes the WWE did.
They explained it every week after the wwf show debuted and showed you the origin of hulkamania.
as it began in wwf against the sheik.

it started in the AWA tho.

but i see what youre saying.

Last edited:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
They did a terrible explanation that still has new Kenny Omega viewers clueless.

AEW's problem is they gear themselves toward the niche nerd/anime/video game crowd & it alienates or confuses the average person. They're often too smart for their own good. That Brandi promo is another example of how clueless they are.

Anime and video games are not niche in 2020. Both are global multi billion dollar businesses and honestly more culturally relevant than prowrestling nowadays.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It's still alotta nerd stuff that they do. It's not even done in a "cool" way. Miro is prime example. They come off as lames

aew has the issue every promotion does.
not really giving full makeovers and origins based storytelling of miss used WWE or former orange goblin slash clique/clit stablemate talent.

only one i can think of used properly that made sense and delivered after a goblin WWE stay were shane douglas, lashley, mvp, and matt hardy.

after that every promotion ignorantly buys into this ideal.
that the McMahon incarnation and bullshyt scaled back WWE in house brand.
incliding the orange clique slash brand wwe assimilated workrate are the premium workstyle. Once that low brow.
in-interpretation slash misappropriation.
of west texas redneck babfyface comeback.
meets smash mouth vkm's son in law low shelf carny style infects the locker room.
of what was once a promotion with a question mark to itself as a promotion. as far as shelf placement. As soon as that wack misappropriation.
of the limited workrate of scsa via injury.
meets orange gobin vkm son in law style. takes hold of the promotion in any form.
where the promotion allows.
this low quality misappropriated son in law mis-interpretation.
meets neopotism based style.
assimilates and never origin rebrands talent from the wwe.
it ruins it for the workers.
to the promotion.
to the direct draw of the fans.

hopefully this move to impact with Kenny in tow.
eliminates the WWE main event misappropriated style from the indies all together.
so eventually wrestling can become a high quality workrate meets work based promotion item. Devoid of manipulations of a enablin' racist at the WWE.
trying desperately to hold on to.
the glowing ember drawing appearance of mr t.
a black man in rocky iii.
Of which originally said enablin racist.
Did not even want to have his talent tied to.
Nor apart of...

mind you this is an Oscar winnin' debut property and ip.

so,....hopefully people understand. They need to stop being micro-manipulated.
by an enablin racist. In any and every facet. So eventually their incarnation.
that created the boom of the wack part of wrasslin.
can be eliminated and the people who enjoy a real workrate based high quality work.
can enjoy that workrate based high quality based work.
devoid of the micro manipulations of an enablin racist.

that is the problem and till that is eliminated entirely.

from that focused perspective.
wrasslin will always have that funk of wack attached to it.

welcome to understanding why i wrote about the indy heroes who saved wrasslin.

so eventually everyone could enjoy wrasslin.
without the funk of some low brow enablin racist.
being allowed to have full domain.
of an entire industry up close and micro-manipulated from afar as well.

art barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
the bolded is false.

but unless the casual/commercial thing is your niche, youre ultimately gonna fail in the long run when you chase that crowd because all youre doing is dilluting your product. TNA is a prime example. theyre still being dismissed because of the hogan/bischoff regime from dam near 10 years ago, while all the great stuff they did before and after that goes ignored. you got idiots in this very thread dissing TNA, simply because its the cool thing to do on forums. meanwhile, they'll turn around and force themselves to watch legit bad WWE shows every week.

and AEW is growing everyday, so theyre doing it right by letting the casuals chase them.

if a new fan is genuinely invested in AEW, they will do their own research. all the footnotes are there in plain sight.
for the casuals that arent genuinely invested, they can just go watch raw & smackdown.

@Wacky D

you just still continue to try to parrot portions of my points
.while just bringing up long term mark based issue with my smart based comments.

So till after twenty years or whatever.
till you rant some matches..
so we can see you do not know shyt.
from a smart perspective as far as calling a work.

you need to stop picking at my comments mixed in with your half hearted mark based replies about wrasslin.
or any other subforum you pick at my talking points on. While still never really knowing what the fukk you talembout in your half heart fake heat style recall based comments.

so get to rant'n.
or stfu about my rants based points.
You still after decades later do not understand.
plus to scary to fukkin rant and expose you really do not know this shyt at all.

your poser post rate style not fooling nobody sir.

art barr

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
mark my words.

its gonna go down on final resolution this saturday.

one things for sure, two things for certain; somebody from bullet club is gonna interfere in that karl anderson/ethan page match.

even if we only get a handful of matches out of this, they have to pit the north against FTR.
we might get the north against the young bucks too.

No telling but Impact is definitely Draymond.

youre saying that the NWA is better than impact??:rudy:

@Wacky D
you just still continue to try to parrot portions of my points
.while just bringing up long term mark based issue with my smart based comments.
So till after twenty years or whatever.
till you rant some matches..
so we can see you do not know shyt.
from a smart perspective as far as calling a work.

i dont parrot any of your points.

get off Y2J d*ck.

lol @ "post a rant".
WTF??

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
mark my words.

one things for sure, two things for certain; somebody from bullet club is gonna interfere in that karl anderson/ethan page match.

even if we only get a handful of matches out of this, they have to pit the north against FTR.
we might get the north against the young bucks too.

youre saying that the NWA is better than impact??:rudy:

i dont parrot any of your points.

get off Y2J d*ck.

lol @ "post a rant".
WTF??

nikka you now damn well,...
everyone knows you don't know any of the shyt you talk about. negatively or positively like that at all.
You a cot damn casual mark at best.

Now if you are this great critique.

You would know and have ranted matches and you ain't never reviewed shyt.

Just run ya cot damn unactualized mouth online.

You not on shyt past loggin in and everyone knows this.

How you think you fooled anyone around here is telling.

So of course you don't know wtf a rant is.
Yet you trying to refugee another forum.
So please,....what other forum?
you gon go over to and parrot my talking points. While knowing none of the information frfr behind any of my parrotted points.

Yousa mark poser and a fraud.

You ain't fooling nobody.

Art Barr

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
the bolded is false.

I think you're both right to an extent.

Pro wrestling fans used to be different than video game/anime nerds

Pro wrestling fans used to kind of overlap with sports fans in general like working-class men.

Anime/gamer fans used to be nerdy, pencil necked virgin geek types.

Now, those two worlds have merged and a lot of the working class men have moved on from pro wrestling to MMA, which does what pro wrestling used to do better these days, while pro wrestling fans today tend to be a lot of the ones who are nerdy and obsess about Japanese culture, anime, and video games.

So, they have to ask themselves are they satisfied with never getting the working-class men they've lost to MMA back and just appeal to wrestling nerds (smarks as they're called) or do they want to get back in the running and try to appeal to men's men again.

Maybe they're right. Maybe the "man's man" type guys who watch MMA are gone forever and only geeks and smarks will watch pro wrestling these days.:yeshrug:

Anime and video games are not niche in 2020. Both are global multi billion dollar businesses and honestly more culturally relevant than prowrestling nowadays.

They are niche, just not as niche as they used to be.

90% of the American public is still not watching anime or into all the Japan shyt.

They still watch NFL, eat at McDonalds, and associate pro-wrestling with WWF (moreso than WWE).

It's just that a lot of niche things have been able to become more mainstream than it used to be thanks to the internet.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Thought about doing a separate thread but fukk it I’ll pose the question here.

EC3 lowkey kinda shyt shyt off on his own by showing up and wrestling on an Impact “PPV,” he showed up in ROH for the first time (I’m about to watch his match against Jay Brisco right now as ROH TV is showing on Stadium), and he’s even teased AEW in his promos as well.

Y’all see there being a chance homie pops up during this angle?

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
mark my words.

I highly doubt it. Impact taped the remainder of their 2020 material the same week that World Tag League & BOSJ started. With both tournaments ending this Friday, that limits who would come over.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
So of course you don't know wtf a rant is.
Yet you trying to refugee another forum.
So please,....what other forum?
you gon go over to and parrot my talking points. While knowing none of the information frfr behind any of my parrotted points.

now what are you yappin about??
what other forum??

you just be talking chit just to be talking. SMH.