“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

taker597

Superstar
Daps
This. Punk was in character during that scrum. Kayfabe. He did what he is supposed to which is sell tickets and make people want to tune in. He has been trying to elevate talent who aren't as big as him. Young Bucks only seem to care about themselves and their friends. To go into his(Punks) room after his performance, when adrenaline is booming, shyt was bound to go south. I have a feeling these guys were just taking money from Tony, and Punk is out here trying to make the company a legit threat, and not just line his pockets like tbe EVP's are.
Like what honest AEW worker trying to sandbag the company's top Babyface with made up personal shyt to make him look bad and sabotage the crowd against him is good for business?

The Colt thing got debunked instantly with proof that Colt and Punk was still working for the company at the same time.

Who does that? That shyt doesn't make your company better.

If Punk was being a dikk and make talent job in 5 minutes. I get it, but the dude would give everyone 20+ minute matches to make them look like a $1,000,000. He put on excellent programs, and help elevate MJF to a main event tier guy. He drop the belt to legitimize Moxley. He shared the spotlight with Page and gave him a 25+ minute main event.

If Punk was out for himself. He would be putting on a shyt product and burying stars. He didn't do that.

Punk still need to takes some edibles and not act like a whole bytch when he feels he's getting disrespected.

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
This. Punk was in character during that scrum. Kayfabe. He did what he is supposed to which is sell tickets and make people want to tune in. He has been trying to elevate talent who aren't as big as him. Young Bucks only seem to care about themselves and their friends. To go into his(Punks) room after his performance, when adrenaline is booming, shyt was bound to go south. I have a feeling these guys were just taking money from Tony, and Punk is out here trying to make the company a legit threat, and not just line his pockets like tbe EVP's are.
:what:

No he was not. Nothing CM Punk did in that scrum was aimed at selling tickets nor making people tune in. By the time he sat alongside Khan he knew he was injured and would have to forfeit the belt (which he's out of TV for months) so shytting on a babyface for the 2nd time with no clear intention or working a program with dude any time soon (Page) was dumb. shytting on MJF and basically stealing all the spotlight from dude did not sell one single ticket either. shytting on Young Bucks and asking for the fade ain't building up to anything with dude injured.

Bucks and Kenny were dumb as fukk confronting him like they did. Punk was dumb as fukk for venting and shytting on his own damn company and some it's stars with no payoff in mind.

I honestly don't understand the necessity of trying to defend either side. Both were wrong and both deserve to be shytted on for being unprofessional pricks.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

MacuvDF.gif

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
The 3 of them will never be in WWE. This is an attempt to:

1. Secure raises despite the recent fukkery
2. Put the pressure on Tony to bush Punk in the future if he acts up again

Fair play

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
It all depends on if HHH got that McMahon (we ain't make, mid card) way of thinking.

What Bobby roode up to these days? Legit question.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Kenny and the Bucks have been sending feelers to WWE ever since they had contracts with New Japan. They literally leaked those "negotiations" to get better contracts every year and it worked every single time. Of course they are going to do it again :pachaha:

Omega is the only one worth the trouble though, I hope WWE takes the Bucks :mjgrin:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Keep the entire Elite away from WWE.

also, didn't Tiny Khan claim WWE was "tampering", but we keep hearing about AEW people sending them "hey-big nose" DMs.
Does that exist outside of the NFL/NBA/MLB contract negotiations? legit question, I have no idea how the US system works.