“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

drifter

Superstar
Daps
You mean to tell me in a 3 on 1 fight between the Bucks/Omega vs. CM Punk, and PUNK WON?!? :dahell: I know Ace Steel threw a chair but still.... 3 on 1.
I think people are adding their own spin on it at this point like they went in ready to fight and Phillip washed all 3 or something

They went in there because Phil said if anybody has a problem to come see him, so they went in with the Daniels the talent rep and that asian guy for emotional support, at that point it'd be 5 on 1. I don't believe they planned a fight otherwise why is the talent rep there and why would you set it up in front of that Megha girl that's 2nd in charge of the company. Lockport was still gassed up from the scrum and from not having Taker, Booker, or RVD in a locker room to laugh at him and shyt escalated from there

Either way this story is so last week

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

“I could see a lot of it coming” - Meltzer

Yet these dirt sheets marks kept acting like AEW was the happiest place on earth :pacspit: how could you see a lot of it coming then? Now that shyt hit the fan youre saying you knew all along.
full

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

“I could see a lot of it coming” - Meltzer

Yet these dirt sheets marks kept acting like AEW was the happiest place on earth :pacspit: how could you see a lot of it coming then? Now that shyt hit the fan youre saying you knew all along.
full

They knew all along - at least about this Punk situation - because they played a role in creating it in the first place.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Tbh this sounds like more of the truth than anything. Punk came through wants to elevate the company vs catering to the elite and their fanbase. No way the elite should have one the trios titles after Kenny been out for that long and why book punk to like that is beyond me. The match should have been at all out from the beginning :deadrose:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Tbh this sounds like more of the truth than anything. Punk came through wants to elevate the company vs catering to the elite and their fanbase. No way the elite should have one the trios titles after Kenny been out for that long and why book punk to like that is beyond me. The match should have been at all out from the beginning :deadrose:
His work speaks for itself. He only wants to put on the very best matches and programs for the company that he can possibly could and he try to make others look great even with an L. Then, you have entitled shytheads that wanna be bytches and only care about themselves and their kayfabe W/L record

But CM Punk had to go FULL CM Punk at scrum. Disappointed in everyone to be honest.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
His work speaks for itself. He only wants to put on the very best matches and programs for the company that he can possibly could and he try to make others look great even with an L. Then, you have entitled shytheads that wanna be bytches and only care about themselves and their kayfabe W/L record

But CM Punk had to go FULL CM Punk at scrum. Disappointed in everyone to be honest.
Yeah Ls all around like you said. If punk wants to be an OG burying other talent on the roster like that is not the move

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps

This. Punk was in character during that scrum. Kayfabe. He did what he is supposed to which is sell tickets and make people want to tune in. He has been trying to elevate talent who aren't as big as him. Young Bucks only seem to care about themselves and their friends. To go into his(Punks) room after his performance, when adrenaline is booming, shyt was bound to go south. I have a feeling these guys were just taking money from Tony, and Punk is out here trying to make the company a legit threat, and not just line his pockets like tbe EVP's are.