AEW needs to do a Brand Split

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
they just need more belts;.

i dont know what the holdup is with the trios titles.

and they could use another singes belt. i like the idea that @HYDRO gave about bringing in a belt for elevation.

brand splits are stupid
they need two shows and dont need to use everyone on every show.

no theyre not.

brand splits ensure that you get the most out of the roster and less people try to leave.

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
DAMN!!!!

Tony just said that MJF was the one that turned him on to Kris Statlander, Leyle H, The Acclaimed, Bear Country and a few more young talent he's signed:leon:

Damn I aint know MJF was putting on people like that

Tony killing his gimmick :scusthov:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
What’s in the water y’all drinking with these recent dumb ass booking ideas? :deadmanny:

“Break up the Elite because i don’t like them.” :mjlol:

“Sign Sha’carri because she has charisma.” :mjlol:

“Turn Punk heel because I don’t like happy Punk after hearing 2 promos he’s cut for the first time in 7+ years.” :mjlol:

“Do a brand split because there’s too many talent even though there are 4 shows on, and because the E does it.” :mjlol:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
They have 4 shows
Rampage, Dynamite, Dark, Elevation Dark

If they just carefully book each show and promote each show, they dont necessairly need to assign people to only one brand.
Just cross promote different programs across each show/

I know nowadays the idea of a B show or show no one watches is a stigma but youl could make it like WWF in the 80s/90s who had like 4 key shows at one time or another

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Brand splits are trash....WWE needs to get rid of theirs.

The thing that the Monday Night Wars changed was the idea that all you main talent have to be on your show every single week. Before that you might not see someone like Taker or Bret on Raw for a few weeks at a time. Especially in the era where there wasn't PPVs every month. Same with the old Jim Crockett shows back in the day.

AEW have been good at cycling their talent on Dynamite well, where certain talent actually feel like attractions.

They just need to push the TNT title a little harder as a major belt. But they've already been moving in that direction.

Plus a trios championship makes all the sense in the world with all the stables they have