AEW - "The Story of a Mark and His Money.." Edit: Brian Gewirtz: "AEW is in the top 5 every week, someone will pay them"

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
who would u say are 'aew stans' ?

Off the top of my head, I’d say dh86, the collector and cattle mutilation

Other people get in on the action where they fit in, but that’s the holy trinity of AEW stans in TSC. Them dudes would take a bullet for Tony

I got no problem with any of them. Good dudes. We can all live together in stink harmony

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

Other people get in on the action where they fit in, but that’s the holy trinity of AEW stans in TSC. Them dudes would take a bullet for Tony

I got no problem with any of them. Good dudes. We can all live together in stink harmony
I ain’t a stan, Weirdo. Stop running that narrative. And @ people if you’re gonna talk about them. :scust:

For the record, I haven’t watched a full Dynamite in months and been criticizing AEW More than usual, yet I’m a stan. :mjlol:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Wrasslin fans are strange. As someone who has been watching this shyt my whole life at no point was this shyt not trash.

80s era wwf trash outside of a few bright spots.

Early 90s wwf/wcw trash outside of a few names/spots.

Attitude era was trash outside of a few spots.

Ruthless aggression was prob the best era and there's a lot of trash there.

Late 2000s-2010s were brutally awful.

Follow whatever wrasslers/promotions you like but the majority of it will be trash. We watch the shyt for the few bright spots inbetween but shyt is low brow entertainment take it for what it is. :manny:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Wrasslin fans are strange. As someone who has been watching this shyt my whole life at no point was this shyt not trash.

80s era wwf trash outside of a few bright spots.

Early 90s wwf/wcw trash outside of a few names/spots.

Attitude era was trash outside of a few spots.

Ruthless aggression was prob the best era and there's a lot of trash there.

Late 2000s-2010s were brutally awful.

Follow whatever wrasslers/promotions you like but the majority of it will be trash. We watch the shyt for the few bright spots inbetween but shyt is low brow entertainment take it for what it is. :manny:

I’ll explain…

Most people got into wrestling when they were younger… for me it was 2000..

As children, we enjoy the product for what it is. The bad parts aren’t that bad to us because we see pro wrestling for what it is. A fukkin tv show. We watched, enjoyed the parts we enjoyed and moved on

As we get older, start consuming message boards, social media etc. it almost corrupts us as a viewer. Everyone wants to be vocal. We become armchair bookers and start to nitpick and overanalyze things we convince ourselves should have gone different. We look at the era we began watching with rose tinted glasses as if things were perfect and there weren’t bad parts, but in reality the only thing that’s changed is our perspectives.

There’s dudes out there in their early 20’s who see the super Cena era as peak entertainment in comparison to the product today, while to us older dudes most of that shyt was unwatchable.

So I wouldn’t say wrestling fans are strange, even tho a lot of muhfukkas are. Really though, more than anything, wrestling fans are JADED. We’ve consumed this shyt week in- week out for what, a few decades? Even longer for some. At some point, it’s like how can you not be jaded?

Last edited:

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Makes you wonder who else he gave titles to….Guessing Schiavone would be one.
QT, Schiavonie, Madison Rayne, Chris Daniels, I think maybe Sanjay too. They announced it back in the summer. It was to mitigate the bad pub from Swole, Janella, Marlo and other released talent talking about lack of communication at the end.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps

Don't forget @Wolfpac who posts like a reddit cac and wishes death on people for not liking AEW.