AEW - "The Story of a Mark and His Money.." Edit: Brian Gewirtz: "AEW is in the top 5 every week, someone will pay them"

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Over paid washed ex-WWE stars going into business for themselves to bury young homegrown talent

Giving away big title matches on TV to pop a rating

They really are WCW :mjlol:
I heard that clip earlier, Meltzer and Alvarez really pushing the narrative that Punk went into business for himself and went off script against Adam Page:russ:

Also compared Punk/Moxley to Bret/HBK. I guess the Rock/Hogan & Rock/Austin comparisons didn’t stick. :heh:

Why can’t they just be Punk & Mox?

This is supposed to be on the same level as Bret/Shawn, Austin/Rock, etc. and they’re just gonna give away their first AEW match on free tv? LMAO

Last edited:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps

Tony not policing a toxic dressing room :sas2:

How long before Phil is telling Tony "this creative doesn't work for me, brother
full
"

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
also I think they are working the dirtsheets again like they did with the whole MJF booking a flight bullshyt

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
That was weird to bury Page like that near his home state. I bet someone gonna “shoot” on punk about Colt Cabana.

Tony got the inmates running the asylum, and the shop starting to get sloppy while WWE cleaning house with Hunter.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
That was weird to bury Page like that near his home state. I bet someone gonna “shoot” on punk about Colt Cabana.

Tony got the inmates running the asylum, and the shop starting to get sloppy while WWE cleaning house with Hunter.

I think if someone name dropped Colt Cabana without clearing it with Punk in advance he'd walk out mid-show

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If this Punk story is true then yikes, AEW is getting very WCW 2000ish with this, TK needs to get a fukking grip.

They can turn this into something great, unlike any WCW 2000 storyline. If you were to turn CM Punk to this audience, this is what you’d do.