Supporter
Daps

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Y'all seen this $398 4K HDR UHD 120hz set by Hisense? My old 1080 HDTV been acting up and looked at Wal-Mart for a replacement. Should I cop? Looks like only drawbacks is no PIP. Says its a Smart TV. Think I'll be able to stream Kodi to it or some shyt like that? My current TV isn't smart, I just use AppleTV or Chromecast.

http://m.ign.com/wikis/xbox-one/Xbox_One_X_Enhanced_Games
Revealed: Microsoft's Xbox One X benchmarks
DON'T Buy!

do you research the Hisense....it's a piece of shyt.

Save up and get an 4K OLED. shyt has the best picture quality and should last 4-5 years

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:mjlol: mafukkas holding out for technology they have no clue how or why it works the way it does

its 2017, if you dont understand the concept of buying shyt now instead of waiting then I dont know what to tell you.. Their will always be new technology..

People talking about wait til next year.. Next year, at E3 some other new feature for a TV will be announced, so why not wait til 2019 then ? :martin: the point is, if you waiting on technology, you always be waiting

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
650 4 a 8bit tv :scust:
The best TVs are usually a grand and over. That's one of the better low tier 4K TVs out. I would wait for next years OLED TVs if it were me.

If you're buying any TV more than 1 model number lower than the flagship expect an 8 bit with fake HDR.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
That TCL p607 is like $600 @ Best Buy with a standard remote, I'd get that. It pretty much hits all the checkboxes and it's basically 10 bit with dithering :yeshrug:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:mjlol: mafukkas holding out for technology they have no clue how or why it works the way it does

its 2017, if you dont understand the concept of buying shyt now instead of waiting then I dont know what to tell you.. Their will always be new technology..

People talking about wait til next year.. Next year, at E3 some other new feature for a TV will be announced, so why not wait til 2019 then ? :martin: the point is, if you waiting on technology, you always be waiting
HDMI 2.1 syncs your TV refresh rate to the device plugged into it to prevent screen tearing. The Xbox One X has those ports.

When I found that out instantly I shut down any TV plans I had until 2.1s release. There's a difference between waiting for specific tech you want and waiting in general for better tech.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

PC gamers have a false sense of intelligence because they learned vaguely (very vaguely) how a PC works. Then they apply their limited knowledge to any and everything and swear they know what the fukk they are talking about.

They don't know shyt about consoles, how console games work, how consoles work, the word "optimization" has a different meaning in PC than it does in a console space. Power is measured differently, no matter how many times Thats explained, they go back to their default flawed vague thought process.

You can now add TV's to that equation :francis:
The best TVs are usually a grand and over. That's one of the better low tier 4K TVs out. I would wait for next years OLED TVs if it were me.

If you're buying any TV more than 1 model number lower than the flagship expect an 8 bit with fake HDR.
I'm not expecting 8bit anything :scust:
The Samsung 10bit panels went as low as $750 last year. So were a few others, this year there will be a lot more 10bit panels for sub $1,000. But if we talking 2.1 g-sync outputs then expert to pay in the $1000, 1500 range minimum. If you can't afford it, Then right now isn't the time to make that leap. Everyone isn't going to heaven :mjpls:
That TCL p607 is like $600 @ Best Buy with a standard remote, I'd get that. It pretty much hits all the checkboxes and it's basically 10 bit with dithering :yeshrug:
What the hell does "basically 10bit" mean :wtf:

It's an 8bit, supposedly looks good for gaming except who reviewed that tv and what games did they try with it? There isn't much HDR gaming content available, just saying. Because they tried to say it's awesome display but you can't reach "awesome" on an 8bit. They say it doesn't "pop" unless you get a 10bit panel.

That was the rhetoric one year ago within the tv communities. If anyone can confirm this 8bit panel has broken the mold, let it be known so we can eat for the low...