africa recolonized in 25 years

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
A lot of very good criticisms were brought up in this video though I have myself thinking that Panafricanism in the way he explains it can't work in his or my life since it hasn't worked for any other continent that he mentioned. One thing he mentions is the use of covid tests when you go from Florida to San Diego and why he needs to have one when going from one African country to the next but the USA is one country and if you go from the USA to Mexico, to my knowledge you'll still need to get a covid test.

In any case, it's clear that panafricanism by his definition is to have more of the confederate states of Africa when every country speaks the same language, uses the same currency, similar infrastructure and services, and ease of access, like a greater larger European union but I'm wondering how anyone believes such a thing can even come to pass when even he acknowledges the current Ethnic troubles on the continent. Just using the EU example, you already have the fact that it's primarily centered around Western and Northern Europe with the recent Brexit vote showing that at least one of the big nations in the EU were not happy with the EU and wanted to leave out of certain parts of it. meh, good video nonetheless.