African American culture is the most influential culture on earth. Agree or disagree with me?

black american culture is the most influential

• yes

Votes: 45 73.8%
  • no

Votes: 16 26.2%

• Total voters

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
Agreed.

rdIWYbU.jpg

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
It's is

But unfortunately we are still the puppets who strings are being pulled by white European Jews who control the media , Hollywood, radio, tv and cable and the news papers and magazines. So in turn they control how we influence

And they are concerned with only promoting the worst of black people selling this very negative imagery of us around the world prompting many to believe we don't deserve justice equality and empowerment because the world have been convinced we are useless n1gg3r$ based on what is being sold daily by these entities controlled by whites who practice Judaism.

Even some blacks have been duped based on these images to believe we deserve the mistreatment and injustice not understanding we don't control the companies who continue to put the worst of us on display and these blacks don't understand that no other race or culture ever gets judged or identified by the most ignorant of thier race and culture but black people they are always judged on just the opposite.

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
Expound, if you disagree
Western culture is probably the most influential. More people would rather dress like their favorite footballer like CR7, then a rapper. Western foods and franchises like McDonalds and coca cola find their way into most countries. Modernising and westernising have just about become the same term. For the most part however, most people stick with their own cultures, which are not influenced by outside entities.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
No shots at O/P, but how much progress has being 'influential' got us? They love our rappers and our athletes and our "swag", but they don't love 'us'. If Justin Bieber doesn't teach some of you mother fukkers then I don't know what will, just cuz they sing our songs and know our slang doesn't mean shyt, influential or not, all WE have is OURSELVES :mjpls:

Fefe

Banned
Daps
Western culture is probably the most influential. More people would rather dress like their favorite footballer like CR7, then a rapper. Western foods and franchises like McDonalds and coca cola find their way into most countries. Modernising and westernising have just about become the same term. For the most part however, most people stick with their own cultures, which are not influenced by outside entities.

Other than French and British culture, I can't call all European cultures influential. At least not on the level of AA culture. Also I don't think it's wise to conflate globalization and modernization. Nor do I think it's wise to leave AA culture out of the globalist narrative. Who's in those McDonald's ads? :sas2: