African American culture is the most influential culture on earth. Agree or disagree with me?

black american culture is the most influential

• yes

Votes: 45 73.8%
  • no

Votes: 16 26.2%

• Total voters

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
lol at all the salty non aa(descendants of American slave/African descent) :umad:

But yes, I would say we have one of the biggest pop cultures in the world.We basically created modern music. We have a hand in some of the most important inventions. Inventions that are used on a global scale-computer,lightbulb,refigerator,trffic light etc We're the most visible culture of the diaspora since the ancient Egyptians. Our cultural footprint is way bigger than our numbers

Could we attest a'lot of this to beig from AMERICA. I would if this country literally wasn't the most racist and evil towards black ppl

daslobo

Whitey McWhiterson
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That's what makes their contribution so amazing. They had the deck, the house, and everything else stacked against them and STILL did what they did. The entire idea of America works best if everyone contributes. Somewhere some young AA kid has an idea that can change the world. I hope they get the chance.

MF_BREW

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Milwaukee,WI
tumblr_m2qpxjCy7D1qcm16uo1_500.jpg