African-American Slaves & West Africa - History Books are Lying (pt 1 & 2)

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Props for the historical information. Not sure why Nigeria hasn't changed their name nor change their policies.

The British really finessed the shyt of them but you know, its typical of Cacs -- to use us for their monetary gain:stopitslime:.

Seriously they should consider changing the name from Nigeria. When you look around Africa many of the Countries that renamed themselves or went back to their original name after colonialism. You see names like Senegal, Mali, Ghana, Gambia, Congo, Angola, Kenya, Ethiopia; and even a little colonial creation like Upper Volta changed it's name to Burkina Faso.

Since Benin is already taken then Nigeria should be changed to something like Kanem or Bornu.

generic-username

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Seriously they should consider changing the name from Nigeria. When you look around Africa many of the Countries that renamed themselves or went back to their original name after colonialism. You see names like Senegal, Mali, Ghana, Gambia, Congo, Angola, Kenya, Ethiopia; and even a little colonial creation like Upper Volta changed it's name to Burkina Faso.

Since Benin is already taken then Nigeria should be changed to something like Kanem or Bornu.
Why should the we change our name to something that plays up the Northern Islamic part of the country? it will give those Islamic fanatics even more reason to try to dominate the entire country. I'd rather we keep the name "Nigeria" because it is an ethnically neutral name or better yet the entire country breaks up and every region goes back to what they were called before the colonists came

Foxtrot

All Star
Daps
Why should the we change our name to something that plays up the Northern Islamic part of the country? it will give those Islamic fanatics even more reason to try to dominate the entire country. I'd rather we keep the name "Nigeria" because it is an ethnically neutral name or better yet the entire country breaks up and every region goes back to what they were called before the colonists came
A grown up comment that might get lost in the mostly uninformed mess that passes for discussion of African politics on this forum.

Hold this rep.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
fair point. But I would say Negritos deviated from Africans too long ago to call them 'Black' in the modern sense.

agreed. Those types are still technically, genetically, more related to their mongoloid asian kin )this is why they aren't "black" in the modern sense) but they look more like black africans

Especially when you factor in many of those people mixed with Neanderthals and the other Human Cousin (for get the name of the group), mean while any Neanderthal DNA an AA for example may have is something that came from a White or Asian person and not their African ancestors.

true

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
But even that is not true, because the Africans initially brought to British North America before 1661 were not slaves. They were actually indentured servants just like the English, Irish, Scots, etc., that came to the USA with them.
Indentured Servants In The U.S. | History Detectives | PBS
Africans in America | Part 1 | Narrative | From Indentured Servitude to Racial Slavery

Chattel slavery of Africans didn't start until much later in British North America ( I think that the first slavery statute was not enacted in Virginia until 1661). The first known slaves were John Punch and even later yet a man name John Casor, but both of those men were indentured servants; before being sentenced to a life of slavery.
The Horrible Fate of John Casor, The First Black Man to be Declared Slave for Life in America | Smart News | Smithsonian
Slavery and Indentured Servants:Law Library of Congress

I get the point you're making but the first africans in the USA being indentured servants and not slaves is a tricky cac talking point when they're being slick and start saying the first slave master in the USA was a black man :scusthov:knowing damn well that those african indentured servants were slaves from the start even if they had a little bit more freedom than went chattel slavery hit it's full stride.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP should be banned. As if our grandparents didn't know slaves. These nikkas are psychotic. BAN OP!

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Exactly.
:wow:

That’s one of my biggest issue with the whole “we lost everything in slavery” narrative that’s been peddled for decades now. It allows people to create false narratives about AA’s to fit an agenda. In this case a very anti-African agenda, which unfortunately permeates a lot of so-called conscious circles.

facts

I’ve talked before about how these theories and myths about Native American/Moorish/Turkish/Israelite/etc are rooted in FPOC/tri-racial isolate identities used to escape discrimination for being of African descent during and after slavery.

very true

26229850_728816397289122_6825911341343317236_n.jpg

That’s why none of it surprises me when I see how much shyt Israelites talk about Africans.
:mjpls:

Or how these Moor nikkas suck off Indians.

The ASIATIC Black man, cause God forbid we actually be from Africa.

remember, black hebrew israelites, moorish temple and similar groups made those weird claims such as "asiatic blackman" because they were trying to move away from christianity, something they deemed as the white mans religion. So they moved towards islam and judasim and then at the same time tried to link themselves to those areas of the middle east in a ethno-racial sense. It's similar to how many groups in Africa once claimed they (their ancestors) came from the middle east simply because they were muslim/islamic.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
This shyt is all white supramacist propaganda trying to discredit slavery under the guise of consciousness. "you werent enslaved Africansnyou were enslaved indigenous Indians" next it's going to be "you were never enslaved that was all a story for the union to recruit black soldiers"

this dumb ass alternative history shyt is dangerous and I'm looking at all you nikkas pushing it sideways

This

qwer

Banned
Daps
Dane Calloway the same guy that doesn’t believe Harriet Tubman is real tuckdog you really are an idiot