"African-Americans are the only racial group in the US making less money since 2000"

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Stop believing these reports that always go out their way to paint blacks as being fukked. The reason, their stats by unknown entities never seem to match up with actual well known entities

“Black buying power continues to increase, rising from its current $1 trillion level to a forecasted $1.3 trillion by 2017. Black buying power has seen an 86 percent increase since 2000 and accounts for 8.7 percent of the nation’s total. The growth in black buying power stems in part from an increase in the number of black-owned businesses as well as from an uptick in education among the African-American population, which leads to higher incomes. Despite historically high unemployment rates, Blacks have shown resiliency in their ability to persevere as consumers .Black Buying Power To Reach $1.3 Trillion By 2017

Breakdown of U.S. millionaires by race | Statista

FT_16.06.30_wageGaps_overallBar.png

It would appear that our economic power is growing, yet we are consistently at the bottom of these bullshyt studies. And not just in last place, but way the fukk in last place.

There was a study that came out about 5 years ago that painted women with a median wealth of $5, however turns out they were one of the leading demographics in yearly earnings in America. These studies are often bullshyt and only meant to demoralize our race with false lies and half truths.

Psychological warfare (PSYWAR), or the basic aspects of modern psychological operations (PSYOP), have been known by many other names or terms, including MISO, Psy Ops, political warfare, "Hearts and Minds", and propaganda.[1] The term is used "to denote any action which is practiced mainly by psychological methods with the aim of evoking a planned psychological reaction in other people".[2] Various techniques are used, and are aimed at influencing a target audience's value system, belief system, emotions, motives, reasoning, or behavior. It is used to induce confessions or reinforce attitudes and behaviors favorable to the originator's objectives, and are sometimes combined with black operations or false flag tactics. It is also used to destroy the morale of enemies through tactics that aim to depress troops' psychological states.[3][4] Target audiences can be governments, organizations, groups, and individuals, and is not just limited to soldiers. Civilians of foreign territories can also be targeted by technology and media so as to cause an effect in the government of their country.[5]

In Propaganda: The Formation of Men's Attitudes, Jacques Ellul discusses psychological warfare as a common peace policy practice between nations as a form of indirect aggression. This type of propaganda drains the public opinion of an opposing regime by stripping away its power on public opinion. This form of aggression is hard to defend against because no international court of justice is capable of protecting against psychological aggression since it cannot be legally adjudicated. "Here the propagandists is [sic] dealing with a foreign adversary whose morale he seeks to destroy by psychological means so that the opponent begins to doubt the validity of his beliefs and actions."[6][7]
Psychological warfare - Wikipedia

Study finds median wealth for single black women at $5 | Pittsburgh ...
www.post-gazette.com/business/...median-wealth...black-women.../201003090163

Mar 9, 2010 - Women of all races bring home less income and own fewer assets, on average, than men of the same race, but for single black women the.

vs

The fastest-growing group of entrepreneurs in America

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
This is goal post moving.

The largest "Asian" owned bank is probably not Asian American owned. If I had to guess, I'd say the largest Asian owned bank In America is HSBC (not sure if it is still British owned) or Bank of China ( Chinese government owned).

The same for the largest "Hispanic" owned bank. It's not a Hispanic American bank, the largest Hispanic bank In America is probably bank of Brasil or Bank o Popular or 1 of the Mexican banks.

Obviously stats and graphs like this are suspect.

One United is Black American founded. It is not a global black bank ( like the Hispanic and Asian ones in your graph) it is a local bank in America.
Nah go to Chinatown in any major city, they exclusively bank at banks that don't even cater to English Speakers primarily.

At the same time that is a big difference between blacks and those groups, a lot of them bank at those banks because they can't speak or read English so they don't have a choice.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Instead of just getting mad, bros need to get MOTIVATED.

I'm done mentioning ownership on here, in hopes that it would actually hit at least a few black men in a way and cause us to finally wake up.

So i'm going to say this ONE LAST TIME.

Deny these studies all you want, but they are pretty accurate

Everybody in here will quote me and say, "BUT EVERYBODY CAN'T BE A BOSS!!!!" No shyt. We don't have an overabundance of bosses, so wtf are you nikkas talking about when you say that? We have an overabundance of EMPLOYEES, who are employed by white/nonblack men.

I've taken Economics classes and i hate to say this but a lot of you just flat out do not understand Economics, and that's why you don't understand why black people need more businesses so that we can employ each other. You don't understand an economic base. You don't understand group economics. You don't understand the importance of our dollars circulating in our communities. etc

Black men overall need to start BUILDING more. Many of you dudes don't even feel comfortable taking an ass whooping in a fight in front of your woman in fear of her losing respect but somehow feel comfortable telling women (and whoever is reading these threads) that you are a victim of white supremacy and you're helpless. Today's black man is very weak. We have so many excuses and they all revolve around how white men/white supremacy won't let us or is stopping us from building anything, and then nikkas wonder why women start respecting white supremacy/white men and disrespecting us. We don't even have businesses that women (of any race) can come work in, so they have to go to white/non black men men for employment/resources/money. We don't even have businesses to employ OURSELVES as black men. This is the reality. You can quote this all you want, i won't even see it. I'm out.

You've taken classes, great. Have you ever owned, bought or sold a business ?
(This is not a personal attack I'm against group economics when we have the lowest GDP)

Black people cannot move as one unit. This was set in motion decades ago. Shaming black men
into building for women who'll divorce them or replace them with the government doesn't work.

The damage is irreparable at this point and you have that post civil rights generation to thank.

"We" do have businesses but it's every man for himself out here

Try reading Black Enterprise or looking in certain finance publications

jackson35

Banned
Daps
this is a simple assessment of we don't pay attention of what we do with our dollar. we spent every dollar support white run institutions, when we wake up and turn around and support black institutions, you will see a different report

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Are we sure we can trust stats created by cacs?

Are we sure this isn't a tool used to further kill our motivation and spirits?

Are we sure there isn't a CAC by the way that makes this whole shyt irrelevant???

This is goal post moving.

The largest "Asian" owned bank is probably not Asian American owned. If I had to guess, I'd say the largest Asian owned bank In America is HSBC (not sure if it is still British owned) or Bank of China ( Chinese government owned).

The same for the largest "Hispanic" owned bank. It's not a Hispanic American bank, the largest Hispanic bank In America is probably bank of Brasil or Bank o Popular or 1 of the Mexican banks.

Obviously stats and graphs like this are suspect.

One United is Black American founded. It is not a global black bank ( like the Hispanic and Asian ones in your graph) it is a local bank in America.

I'm just sharing information, if more knowledgeable people can break this all down and put a more positive spin on it so be it.

None of this is stopping me from working overtime at my job to pay off debt so I can have more options.

If you really about it, this shouldn't slow down anyone. Disheartening? Very much so, but the article made me think more about legacy and keeping families together.