African Ladies and Gentlemen, I need some advice....

Mfalme_Perez

In a New York world full of strangers..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY 2 Trinidad
I met this really wonderful, handsome, West African man a few weeks ago. He's smart, very kind, and (help me lawd :takedat:) sexy as hell. He's currently in school, finishing up his Associates degree in Biology as well as working full time. He comes up from NYC, (because I no longer live down there.) to see me once a week and the kicker is, I live in upstate, ny. This man is serious! :blessed:

Here is the thing, I have never been with an African man before and don't want to do the wrong things or say the wrong things to him. Please give me some advice on how to do things the right way so I don't F- up!

Thank you in advance!:salute:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
I met this really wonderful, handsome, West African man a few weeks ago. He's smart, very kind, and (help me lawd :takedat:) sexy as hell. He's currently in school, finishing up his Associates degree in Biology as well as working full time. He comes up from NYC, (because I no longer live down there.) to see me once a week and the kicker is, I live in upstate, ny. This man is serious! :blessed:

Here is the thing, I have never been with an African man before and don't want to do the wrong things or say the wrong things to him. Please give me some advice on how to do things the right way so I don't F- up!

Thank you in advance!:salute:
run.
far far away.

:mjlol: im kidding, just be youtself. you'll be fine. he's not a martian

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Correct me if I'm wrong fellow Africans...

We are more reserved in attitude.

If an African mother catches you grinding or twerking :scust:"what are you doing?!"

His family is probably a big part of his life.

Lots of African men date outside their culture but they marry from home. I think those that do are usually hypocrites, they want to fool around but marry an "innocent" one. Or at least what they perceive as.

If you get an invite to his mother's house, and she is the only female in kitchen, help.

You will most likely know if his mother likes you by watching her face.