African Leaders Join Nigeria to Reject European Economic Agreement

WOLF2007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While we at it Franco phone Afric needs to break away from France. They really want to be French. Thats why they are depositing cash into the french treasury and French companies have first option on their raw material.

TommyHilltrigga

Here comes THE BOOM!
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/6/T'dot
Yeah the existing contracts still hold great weight. But here is where things get very dangerous but interesting. Majority of Nigeria`s Oil leases which are presently owned by foreign firms and private individuals expire from 2016-2018. So who ever is the president of Nigeria at that time has the ability to award them to whoever they see fit. This is one reason that many believe the whole Boko Haram situation is politically motivated. Then you add in the fact that the Nigerian government believes Boko haram is getting funding from outside the country then things get even more interesting.
2015 is going to be crucial for Nigeria. Who ever is in power will have the ability to change the whole course of not only Nigeria, but west Africa as a whole.

Its why I really want Jonathan In power come 2015. Despite of all his faults, if there is one thing about the man and his administration it is that they are very pro Nigerian ownership in all facets of the economy.

I agree with you Breh, this Boko Haram situation is so suspect....remember when they found Tons of ammunition that ended up being seized at the port of lagos. Notice how that got swept under the rug..Someone was importing it into the country and nobody knew who did it... i realy beleive higer powers are controlling Boko Haram. These attacks are to have the public lose faith in the government, make nigeria as ungovernable as possible...All over the oil contracts. I remember someone else spittin this theory and frankly its not far fetched:whoo:

WOLF2007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with you Breh, this Boko Haram situation is so suspect....remember when they found Tons of ammunition that ended up being seized at the port of lagos. Notice how that got swept under the rug..Someone was importing it into the country and nobody knew who did it... i realy beleive higer powers are controlling Boko Haram. These attacks are to have the public lose faith in the government, make nigeria as ungovernable as possible...All over the oil contracts. I remember someone else spittin this theory and frankly its not far fetched:whoo:

It is not far fetched that some people higher up are using Boko Haram to stirr up trouble. same thing happened in Sierra Leone where my folks are from. During the war An entire army army battalion left the capital going to the front disappeared.. heavily armed. Them dudes defected..

TommyHilltrigga

Here comes THE BOOM!
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/6/T'dot
It is not far fetched that some people higher up are using Boko Haram to stirr up trouble. same thing happened in Sierra Leone where my folks are from. During the war An entire army army battalion left the capital going to the front disappeared.. heavily armed. Them dudes defected..

using the concept of Difference of religions beliefs to cover their true intentions, makes it easier to operate