AFRO-LATINAS SAY IDENTIFYING AS LATINO IS ANTI BLACK - The Brilliant Idiots

Raheem95

All Star
Daps

what you think ?? :francis::francis:

here are some comments

Isaac Flórez
Some of the idiots in this comment section don't know the difference between ethnicity, race, and nationality. The ONLY fukking reason they are saying Afro-Latina is because they were born in a Latin american country like Puerto Rico and have African Heritage and they wanna demonstrate people they are proud of it. The same way many of you use African American because you have African heritage and was born in the US. That fukkING simple, seriously it's a distinction they want to make because many of you think blacks don't exist in Latin american countries and everybody over here eats tacos in your minds.

Fancybeats R
they only want to be black now because being black is in style

Joshua Daniel
girl shut yo fine ass up and take this Afro DIIHH

Marshall Street
Lol so true. I'm 40 and I grew up in a mostly Puerto Rican neighborhood in Philly. In my childhood during the 80s, I knew Puerto Ricans my age that would talk bad about blacks. Even their parents would be like "You better not date any "moyos"(slang for black people)". They would even clown on the few Dominicans in my neighborhood. In the 90s, MTV started playing more and more hip-hop and being black is now cool. That's why the younger generation of Puerto Ricans(teens to late 20s) today will say that they are black. Even the ones that look more white than anything.

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
Americans don't give a fukk about afro latinos unless its Amara La Negra or some other chic yall trying to fukk.
Aint nobody care what David Ortiz identifies as.

These threads are always the same.
:camby:

camron-you-mad.jpg