After listening to that new Kanye it's clear future run this rap shyt

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
#futurehive
Am I lying :yeshrug: since monster it ain't even close.

nikkas hate but this is all facts. Ya favorite rapper, favorite rapper is fewtch.

Got :ahh: hopping on a remix damn near year later.

Got:yeshrug:using a fake fewtcha and his voice on a song he ain't even on.

Got:heh: hoping on the wave.

Obviously breh is with the program too. Put some kendrick on ....nah fukk that lol

I could probably find some kdot examples to further my point. Don't even let me get started on the videos I have seen of nikkas recording themselves rapping future shyt. Add that with the nba and nfl :wow:it's not even close .

Time you goofy nikkas :salute: the breh for the work he put in.

CHICAGOrilla

All Star
Daps
Eh, bro shouldn't get too comfortable. He just warming the throne until raps young genius Thugga get up there

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Eh, bro shouldn't get too comfortable. He just warming the throne until raps young genius Thugga get up there

We have to end this myth that Young Thug is some valuable artist that will translate any internet buzz and intrigue he has into actual sales & impact.... he's gonna be putting up bricks for the rest of his career unless he gets a Drake verse or some shyt.

No ones BUYING Young Thug's shyt.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I don't think this can be argued right now

Right now future sound is at it's peak I just hope these watered down swagger jackers don't ruin it

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
If rich gang couldn't knock him off as the king of that style no one will. Look how short rich homies run ended up being, and he was nice as hell.

Future still has plenty of music from Esco hard drive. In the end future run will be seen as starting with honest when they thought it was the end
I don't think this can be argued right now

Right now future sound is at it's peak I just hope these watered down swagger jackers don't ruin it