After That Comeback, Brady is Officially The Goat!

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Brady just picked up number 5, we def ain't got any panties in a bunch. The irony in you bringing up some random ass position-by-position greatest super bowl team selected by "they" when it's the fact that "they" are calling Thomas Patrick Edward Brady, Jr. the GOAT has you in your feelings so much right now. :mjlol:

Stay angry, friend
wSqJhVr.jpg

:mjlol: at being angry - u should just be grateful he won the last 2 super bowls off disastrous coaching

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
not penalizing Brady for when he was born - im telling you & otherz thr reason montana didnt get to as many SB

5 rings
-1st was cheated for illegal fliming rams
-2nd wss a great back n forth game - last team with the ball was gonna win
-3rd the best player on the feild came back from a season ending injury and if was healthy would have destroyed the pats
-4th run da fukking ball
-5th worst coaching ever

1. False, as that never happened.

2. What's your point? Brady put his team in a position to get that last possession. If you want to talk about clear "cheating", let me know what was going on with the Panthers offensive-line during that Super Bowl run? And, yes, I am not denying Harrison and others were on juice as well.

3. Wrong.

4. Passing was the correct call. Many GM's, coaches, and executives polled agreed passing was the correct call. Great play by Butler, and never would have gotten there without the Kearse catch.

5. Yes, poor coaching, and a SENSATIONAL comeback by the GOAT.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
at yall brady stans getting your panties inna bunch :russ:

let this stat sit & marinate in your soul

montana superbowl QB rating is 32 points higher then brady

yall can argue all u want 'whenever they do the greatest all time super bowls team -players by position'

Tom Brady will ((NEVER)) be the starter

:umad::umad::umad: :umad:
at yall brady stans getting your panties inna bunch :russ:

let this stat sit & marinate in your soul

montana superbowl QB rating is 32 points higher then brady

yall can argue all u want 'whenever they do the greatest all time super bowls team -players by position'

Tom Brady will ((NEVER)) be the starter

:umad::umad::umad: :umad:

Do you mind letting me know when Brady has ever had three straight one and done's in the playoffs? Oh, what's that, he's only had two in his entire playoff career and Montana had THREE STRAIGHT?!

Do you mind letting me know if scoring a total of SIX (3+3) points in back to back playoff losses (first playoff game of the year for the 49er's is good? And, along with that comes your favorite YP/A, which Montana 6.3 and 6.53 in back to back seasons, only to be followed up by his THIRD STRAIGHT one and done with a whopping sub 5.0 YPA.

You need to get to the big game to have a chance at winning.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
not penalizing Brady for when he was born - im telling you & otherz thr reason montana didnt get to as many SB

5 rings
-1st was cheated for illegal fliming rams
-2nd wss a great back n forth game - last team with the ball was gonna win
-3rd the best player on the feild came back from a season ending injury and if was healthy would have destroyed the pats
-4th run da fukking ball
-5th worst coaching ever

comeback is insignificant when he was responsible for giving the falcons 7 pts

466 yards on 62 attempts - again not noteworthy

facts no hate

what not bright is anyone thinking he had a great game
1st half = slightly below average
2nd half = slightly above average
total result = mediocre

:umad:
No hate?
:dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
just to look at this objectively; trump ran on cutting bradys taxes. hillary ran on raising bradys taxes

what does that have to do with racism? have any of the hundreds of black men brady has worked and fought with for two decades said he was a racist? ( and maybe they have, but i never saw the quotes)

i know trump is a fukkin a$$hole, but better believe brady was gonna vote for whatever republican was on the ballot :yeshrug:
Anyone who thinks America was ever "great" to be made great again is a white supremacist.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone who thinks America was ever "great" to be made great again is a white supremacist.
if it was ever 'great' then it was only for whites, thats true. but that doesnt mean brady isnt just voting with his tax bracket

anyway, fukk tom brady :heh: im not gonna cape for him on an internet forum

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
1. False, as that never happened.

2. What's your point? Brady put his team in a position to get that last possession. If you want to talk about clear "cheating", let me know what was going on with the Panthers offensive-line during that Super Bowl run? And, yes, I am not denying Harrison and others were on juice as well.

3. Wrong.

4. Passing was the correct call. Many GM's, coaches, and executives polled agreed passing was the correct call. Great play by Butler, and never would have gotten there without the Kearse catch.

5. Yes, poor coaching, and a SENSATIONAL comeback by the GOAT.

screen-shot-2017-01-22-at-1-20-26-pm.jpg

1. are u really gonna deny spygate

2. no point to be made that was a very entertaining SB

3. TO was by far the best player on the field

4. STOP IT - no right man person thinks neverless will say throwing the ball was the correct call

5. worst coaching ever - which defeats any comeback