After tonight, numbers should NOT be considered in the HOF case for Dwight Howard.

Daps
This is on houston. Dwight Howard has been dominate and their best player the last few years in.the playoffs. They refuse to feed him the ball and on top of houstons guards always getting beat on the perimeter forcing him to help.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
He's pretty clearly a hall of fame player. I don't get this push against him getting in someday - you can't name 15 centers to have played this game with a better prime than his.

This is a dude who was better than the MVP of the league in 2011, has three defensive player of the year awards and is one of the greatest rebounders in league history. He's not near his peak anymore but you shouldn't lose sight of just how great he used to be.

:dead: :wow:

I could name 20 better centers but I'll do 15.

Kareem
Hakeem
Shaq
Zo
Ewing
Parrish
Moses Malone
Dave Corzine
Ben Wallace
Tree Rollins
Wilt
Russell
Luc Longley
Dikembe Mutombo
Bill Laimbeer

Dwight Coward sucks sick of all these threads caping for this stiff pre back injury he was a beast defensively and that is it. No moves...no jumper...no hooks just put backs. If he was any type of force that team that went to the finals wouldn't of choked. Dude has zero heart and love for the game.

Daps

Kareem
Hakeem
Shaq
Zo
Ewing
Parrish
Moses Malone
Dave Corzine
Ben Wallace
Tree Rollins
Wilt
Russell
Luc Longley
Dikembe Mutombo
Bill Laimbeer

Dwight Coward sucks sick of all these threads caping for this stiff pre back injury he was a beast defensively and that is it. No moves...no jumper...no hooks just put backs. If he was any type of force that team that went to the finals wouldn't of choked. Dude has zero heart and love for the game.
Longley? :dahell:

Rollins? :why:

Corzine? :wtb:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
and that's why the Basketball HoF is a joke.....I mean look at it, if Steph's career ended today he'd be 1st ballot lock just off the last 2, maybe 3 seasons alone. In no other sport is that possible
:jbhmm: Ronaldinho just maybe.

He had a 4 year WC(02),La Liga,CL run that was just :ohlawd:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps

Kareem
Hakeem
Shaq
Zo
Ewing
Parrish
Moses Malone
Dave Corzine
Ben Wallace
Tree Rollins
Wilt
Russell
Luc Longley
Dikembe Mutombo
Bill Laimbeer

Can you explain why Ben Wallace is better? He was a horrible offensive player, makes Dwight look like Shaq by comparison. It's entirely hypocritical to harp on Howard's offensive limitations but then worship Big Ben.

Longley, Rollins, Laimbeer, Corzine, Mutumbo, weren't better than prime Dwight. None of those guys were MVP caliber players. Half of these names are disrespectful to even bring up next to Howard's, like how much do you have to blindly hate the man to seriously suggest that Luc fukking Longley and Tree Rollins are in his stratosphere. What is wrong with you guys

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Steph passes the eye test and is the best shooter of all time. Bad argument.

Derrick Rose is probably the best for what you are trying to say.

Rose is a former mvp

Isn't most MVP's in the hall of fame?

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Factor in the fact that he chose houston over goldenstate an you kindof feel bad for the guy

:dead:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
What's funny is in the early minutes when they're feeding it to their tall white guy and the announcers go "They think they can get an offense started off blahblah"

I'm like "Wait is Dwight Howard injured?"

No. He's on the floor....not being the big houston runs its O through :pachaha:

I guess they just keep him around so they have someone the opposing team can foul whenever they want :troll: