After tonight, numbers should NOT be considered in the HOF case for Dwight Howard.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
He's pretty clearly a hall of fame player. I don't get this push against him getting in someday - you can't name 15 centers to have played this game with a better prime than his.

This is a dude who was better than the MVP of the league in 2011, has three defensive player of the year awards and is one of the greatest rebounders in league history. He's not near his peak anymore but you shouldn't lose sight of just how great he used to be.

NEVER "GREAT", HE WAS AN EXCELLENT DEFENDER ALA TONY ALLEN, SERGE IBAKA, BRUCE BOWEN, ROY HIBBERT ETC..HE JUS SO HAPPENED TO BE A BENEFICIARY OF STAN VAN GUNDY'S SYSTEM. IF THOSE GUYS ARE HOF PLAYERS, THEN DWIGHT IS TOO.......BUT HE'S SIMPLY NOT. WILL HE GET IN? MOST LIKELY, ON THE STRENGTH OF THE ACCOLADES..BUT HE HASN'T PLAYED TO WARRANT THAT WHATSOEVER, STAN VAN GUNDY COULDA PLUGGED TYSON CHANDLER INTO THAT SYSTEM HE RAN IN ORLANDO AND HAD THE SAME RESULTS.

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
How exactly did you come to this conclusion?
jack-sikma.jpg

:ohlawd:

vs.

112915-mohawk-1200.jpg

:scust:

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:dead: I think Bogut is slept on in all this. I think when Boges is out there he is the best all around defensive center in the league. Really gave Howard trouble. On the boards, denying post action, and of course doing a great job with rim protection. I don't think there is anyone better in the league at those three things combined than Bogut

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
I swear there was an episode from the 09 finals where dwight was all smiling joking and asked kobe something like "kobe why u ain't smiling" and then his korean bootleg dvd version of hakeem's rockets lost to kobe's lakers miserably. From that point I figured out this nikka ain't shyt.

Even McHale was saying some shyt like dwight forgets about the team's loss in the very same day. Just collect them paychecks and have fun, can't blame him, but don't expect to have a fanbase or fans suddenly giving a shyt about his 7ft goofy ass.

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
:dead: :wow:

I could name 20 better centers but I'll do 15.

Dave Corzine
Ben Wallace
Tree Rollins
Luc Longley
Bill Laimbeer

Dwight Coward sucks sick of all these threads caping for this stiff pre back injury he was a beast defensively and that is it. No moves...no jumper...no hooks just put backs. If he was any type of force that team that went to the finals wouldn't of choked. Dude has zero heart and love for the game.

D0xku2d.jpg

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I don't think Dwight is a HOFer & I've never liked him... BUT

I can't even blame Dwight that much for today's game. They gave the ball to him once or twice in the 4th... other than that it was Harden/Ariza/Beverley over dribbling and/or taking a difficult shot. I think Harden deserves more blame than Dwight since he is the so called leader on that team. you can't expect a team to even be competitive when at times it looks like your leader doesn't even want to try to play defense in the playoffs
But this is what Dwight wanted.

He left more money and the guraranteed #2 (guraranteed #1 once Kobe retired) to take less money in Houston only to watch it self-destruct.

Harden playing Iso ball for 13 seconds then taking a 3 pointer... This is what he asked for.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I keep hearing and hearing how this guy is a Hall of Famer when he clearly isn't.

Listen, I understand that he was a defensive beast in his prime and has nice padded numbers in a stretch in where his biggest threat in the middle was the likes of Roy Hibbert. He completely fails the eye test and as far as I am concerned that stretch on the Magic just shows how great Stan Van Gundy is with big guys.

He failed post Van Gundy on the Magic and bytched his way out to the Lakers.

He failed in that year on the Lakers and Kobe done shytted on him on TV.
i1Ok6qN.gif

On the Rockets he is facing a bad situation if they go down 0-2 and his passive ass only gets a few shots and fouls out as well. If this was a HOF center like Ewing, Zo, Hakeem, Shaq, DRob, YAO, etc they DEMAND the ball or else there WILL be consequences after the game is over. I am almost positive that Rik Smits will give this dude that work if they played each other in their primes. The only C that I can see not being able to handle him is a past his prime Rony Seikaly. The only legit C he really faced off against was YAO and YAO shytTED all over him.

No Post Moves and can't stretch the floor because he has no jumpshot.
bytch ass diva attitude
SOFT

NOT a HOF, I will no longer hear a case for this cat as a HOF and as far as I am concerned him being included into the hall is a disgrace to the entire hall of fame. If you disagree you didn't watch 90's or earlier basketball.
Lol, he's washed right now but he accomplished as much if not than a lot of great centers. He's not on the level of the elites like Hakeem but he has surpassed the Mitch Richmond tier along time ago. Hall of fame lock.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
He's pretty clearly a hall of fame player. I don't get this push against him getting in someday - you can't name 15 centers to have played this game with a better prime than his.

This is a dude who was better than the MVP of the league in 2011, has three defensive player of the year awards and is one of the greatest rebounders in league history. He's not near his peak anymore but you shouldn't lose sight of just how great he used to be.
He's been the best player at his position a lot longer than PG's like Gary Payton and Sgs like Reggie Miller.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:dead: :wow:

I could name 20 better centers but I'll do 15.

Kareem
Hakeem
Shaq
Zo
Ewing
Parrish
Moses Malone
Dave Corzine
Ben Wallace
Tree Rollins
Wilt
Russell
Luc Longley
Dikembe Mutombo
Bill Laimbeer

Dwight Coward sucks sick of all these threads caping for this stiff pre back injury he was a beast defensively and that is it. No moves...no jumper...no hooks just put backs. If he was any type of force that team that went to the finals wouldn't of choked. Dude has zero heart and love for the game.
You're an idiot. Dwight was clearly better than half of your list.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:dead: I think Bogut is slept on in all this. I think when Boges is out there he is the best all around defensive center in the league. Really gave Howard trouble. On the boards, denying post action, and of course doing a great job with rim protection. I don't think there is anyone better in the league at those three things combined than Bogut
I agree. Bogut gave Dwight issues when he was in Milwaukee. Now Dwight is much worse while Bogut is slightly better and it makes the world of difference.