After viral tweet spurs discussion of "sex tourism", Twitter user shows off his situation in Brazil

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
:mjlol: Sleep under a sheet metal roof and brag on the internet, brehs

:mjlol: fukk a prostitute (at her crib) on sheets washed in a plastic bucket, brehs

:mjlol: think black women in the US are somehow worse than this, brehs
Facts.

This shyt is NOTHING to brag about

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I wanna fukk all the hoes in that muddy field and the one in that tin can cheffing up. idk man it would be nice to fukk those foreign sluts but im not trying to get set up in a third world country. end up like max payne 3 getting my organs harvested bc i wanted some cheap p*ssy :dead:

yall seen the tweet where they told homie vin diesel and the rock would be crashing through the roof on top of them any minute now :mjlol:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I think men who still want housewives, for women to submit, and that other nostalgic crap without having to do or be much of anything, then foreign is definitely the way to go.

Same for women who desire providers and want to be housewives. Gotta go foreign. Westernized humans aren’t date worthy unless you desire a partner.

People are caught up trying to live a lifestyle that's been propagandized by Europeans. Other areas with descendants of slaves were better able to keep some traditions from the homeland. In North America black people were systematically stripped from a connection to the homeland. That's why a lot of black people feel better when they visit those areas. But there's still good black people in the U.S. We were not made to chase after the European currency, or any currency.