After viral tweet spurs discussion of "sex tourism", Twitter user shows off his situation in Brazil

Daps
Foreign women are NOT submissive....they're just smarter about luring dudes in.

If you see a broad with cakes like that, young and single...ask yourself "why?" Single women that fine are single for a reason. Most likely they are juggling brehs to take care of their needs: man that pays bills, man that hooks them up with free satellite TV, man the drops the D etc.

Foreign broads know how to finesse men since men in other countries are more likely to knock a broad upside the head. Women got move carefully. American/western women live in a (comparatively) less misogynistic culture so they'll try us right to our faces. Not nearly as slick.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline

If you see a broad with cakes like that, young and single...ask yourself "why?" Single women that fine are single for a reason. Most likely they are juggling brehs to take care of their needs: man that pays bills, man that hooks them up with free satellite TV, man the drops the D etc.

Foreign broads know how to finesse men since men in other countries are more likely to knock a broad upside the head. Women got move carefully. American/western women live in a (comparatively) less misogynistic culture so they'll try us right to our faces. Not nearly as slick.

Good point

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
This site has changed so much. Years ago everyone would be celebrating and agreeing with OP. Now its, "lol loser had to fly to another country to get p*ssy", "lol high HIV", "American women aren't THAT bad!"

.........yet there's 20+ threads on how bad American women are and how bad the dating scene here is in America.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Brazil got some of the baddest women on earth, but fukk going to the barrio in another country for some ass. nikkas don't like new nikkas coming around to smash the baddest chicks around the hood in the states...I would look like food trying to do do that in country with a higher murder rate.
That’s why when u go

u don’t come lookin like money

Walmart straight talk phone m

Get some air monarchs or some Michael Jackson la gear or some la gear hiking boots

goto eBay get u some Buffalo bills super bowl champion shirts n snap backs

some bugel boy polos

acid wash Jordache

adapt

Some grey flannel cologne

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
This site has changed so much. Years ago everyone would be celebrating and agreeing with OP. Now its, "lol loser had to fly to another country to get p*ssy", "lol high HIV", "American women aren't THAT bad!"

.........yet there's 20+ threads on how bad American women are and how bad the dating scene here is in America.
Dating scene is not existent. Bougie and loose p*ssy. I ain’t fukking dimes but they ain’t nasty waterbed built hoes neither.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
yall seen the tweet where they told homie vin diesel and the rock would be crashing through the roof on top of them any minute now :mjlol:
yoooo im' crying :laff:

EDIT: side note. it cannot be THAT hard to get you a cute broad right here in the states willing to cook for you without having to risk your life in fukkin favelas.

Imagine that nikkas heart was pounding just walking to the bodega for groceries hoping he don't get clapped

Last edited:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
facts. I seen many African brehs import African women thinking shyt would be sweet. Only for nikkas to end up in tears a year later after the women get accustomed to the American culture and learn the govt resources they have at their disposal.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You got black guys out here who priorities are screwed up.

He happy living in some insane asylum with a "baddie". Guys be putting ass on a pedestal like it's top of the food pyramid.
I’m pretty sure he was just fukking and getting pampered…

I’m pretty sure thats what 90% of nikkas do. But lets not act like your post don’t happen here either.

And let’s not talk about all the sex tourism from the “others” that are just too afraid to hit up a Caribbean or Latin American country… so they hit up poor Asian countries instead where they are treated like kings for American money but be getting played worse.

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Dating scene is not existent. Bougie and loose p*ssy. I ain’t fukking dimes but they ain’t nasty waterbed built hoes neither.

And you have women who wear so much makeup and have had extensive plastic surgery to the point that they're indistinguishable from a transformer. You have to ask for a girl's birth certificate now.