After watching BvS 3 times, I don't understand why people disliked this movie so much

Superstar
Daps
Not a Marvel or DC "stan" or "hater", but I don't see nothing that would warrant a 28% on Tomatoes, and at the very worst it was just an OK movie

The only complaints I understand is the dumb Martha thing, the grim and joyless story (if that's not your cup of tea I get it), Lex portrayal (although I didn't mind it), and the plot was muddled (even though the Ultimate edition shows a much more linear cut).

Everything else was fire, and this is coming from someone who is definitely not a big Zack Snyder fan, and who thought Man of Steel and Watchmen were cheeks. Please tell me what was so bad about it? :dwillhuh:

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I just seen this a few days ago and I cannot comprehend how this flick is at 27% on Rotten Tomatoes... It's easily an 4/5 or an 8/10 on the IMDB scale, maybe even better have to watch it again but I really expected this to be some dull, dry, formuliac comic moive based on the low scare and avoided catching it at the theatre.. Movie was dope

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Not a Marvel or DC "stan" or "hater", but I don't see nothing that would warrant a 28% on Tomatoes, and at the very worst it was just an OK movie

The only complaints I understand is the dumb Martha thing, the grim and joyless story (if that's not your cup of tea I get it), Lex portrayal (although I didn't mind it), and the plot was muddled (even though the Ultimate edition shows a much more linear cut).

Everything else was fire, and this is coming from someone who is definitely not a big Zack Snyder fan, and who thought Man of Steel and Watchmen were cheeks. Please tell me what was so bad about it? :dwillhuh:

Yea ive been sayin this for the longest. A bad comic book movie is all the f4 movies, elektra, blade 3, ghost rider, green lantern iron man 3. A lot of people didnt like batman vs superman mainly because of the writing and bad editing, which i heard was fixed in the ultimate edition.

Last edited: