After watching BvS 3 times, I don't understand why people disliked this movie so much

Superstar
Daps
If you don't fukk with these shots from the Doomsday fight, you a hater

BPSpkfm.jpg

ecb0e1f6_l.png

e6c08bff_l.png

dfee1213_l.png

f68dfb15_l.png

af6d068e_l.png

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Superman saves Lois,literally has an entire montage dedicated to showing him going AROUND THE WORLD saving people and having politicians/philosophers and SCIENTISTS on his nuts to saving Lois again to fighting Doomsdayand beating his ass into space to surviving a nuke to come back and personally kill Doomsday....

....yet I read on the last page that Superman did nothing but get his ass beat.

I'm convinced I watched a different BvS than some of y'all :russ:

Edit: also you can almost grab any screenshot from Superman and find the comicbook equivalent.

From facing an African warlord to appearing above a flood to being in the senate to being at the mercy of Batman to getting nuked to dying together with Doomsday. That's all pure comic book sourced Superman.

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
It's funny to me to see the people that are in every single thread with the same complaints don't actually have a clue what they're talking about. They're so busy trying to be smart and act like know it alls that they don't even analyze their "own" thoughts.

But really they're not their thoughts. They just regurgitate the same tired complaints that have been long debunked and explained.

It's just lazy mindless trolling.

But civil war was fire though :mjlol: