After watching BvS 3 times, I don't understand why people disliked this movie so much

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Can you explain?

You said 28% gave a bad score, so that would mean the other 72% gave a positive review.

Im saying that 28% is the average when you account for all the reviews.

I think you understand it....but don't really understand the English language well enough to explain it properly :dead:

Those two sentences you wrote mean very different things.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I think you understand it....but don't really understand the English language well enough to explain it properly :dead:

Those two sentences you wrote mean very different things.

The first sentence is what YOU wrote breh.

28% isn't a score someone gave the movie.

28% of critics gave it a poor review.
The second was me clarifying my original statement in which you were thinking that I thought one person gave a score of 28%

you must be faded breh.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
The movie had legit problems but they were blown out of proportion by entitled fans and over emotional neckbeard fans who came in with MCU bias.

They were hating on the film waay back when it was announced

Nolan's trilogy was also fresh in people's minds so comparisons were quickly made
You are using entitled wrong.
You see when you pay money to see a movie, you are a customer.
You aren't entitled, you are paying for a service, in this case you are paying to be entertained.
If you are not entertained, its not your fault, its the studios fault in either the product itself or how it was sold to people.

Try to understand the basics of economics and business.

A person who goes to a store and buys something isn't acting entitled, they are acting like a customer whose money keeps the business iin operation.

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
Watched for the second time the ultimate edition ON 4K I have to say the movie is a solid 33 it's very bland and superman is way to much of a wimp and batman clearly kills which he never does not even in the dark knight returns comic which the movie is based on and oh ya doomsday had no point to be in the movie

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The movie wasnt great but the rotten tomatoes score was excessively bad. Movie isnt nearly as bad as that score would indicate

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
The movie wasnt great but the rotten tomatoes score was excessively bad. Movie isnt nearly as bad as that score would indicate
Real talk.... critics od on the shyt something serious.... This movie way better than that x men bullshyt

Lex was really really bad

Gorilla Pimp

Rookie
Daps
You are using entitled wrong.
You see when you pay money to see a movie, you are a customer.
You aren't entitled, you are paying for a service, in this case you are paying to be entertained.
If you are not entertained, its not your fault, its the studios fault in either the product itself or how it was sold to people.

Try to understand the basics of economics and business.

A person who goes to a store and buys something isn't acting entitled, they are acting like a customer whose money keeps the business iin operation.

:manny:, got my point across

Thanks for the education breh:rudy:

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
:what: that Batman has "killed" in movies before but for some reason its a problem in BvS.
Do u read the comics ?????? Batman has a strict code on killing u ain't showed me nothin but him blowin things up when did he directly kill someone in BVS he directly points guns at people and shoots em

Superstar
Daps
Do u read the comics ?????? Batman has a strict code on killing u ain't showed me nothin but him blowin things up when did he directly kill someone in BVS he directly points guns at people and shoots em

The only time in the movie where Batman "pointed a gun and shot at someone" is the Knightmare sequence, which was not only just a dream/premonition but also a look at a post-apocalyptic future where Superman is evil, and there is no point in sticking to Batman's old code when Earth is crumbling and there's flying parademons and shyt.

And even so, you completely missed the point of the movie if you think this Batman was supposed to be a faithful representation of the traditional one you know from the comics. This Batman is jaded and changed after fighting crime for 20 years in a still decrepit and corrupt Gotham. He has less regard for human life cuz he's tired and just doesn't give a fukk. You can see towards the end of the movie that Batman slowly goes back to his old ways, even refusing to brand Lex, because his faith in humanity is restored by Superman and his sacrifice.

Did you watch this movie or did you just skim through it?