Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
This came out September 30th and I'm really feeling the production on here.

a1664738617_5.jpg

@Morose Polymath @Freddie.Cane @The Dust King @hustlemania King @OnlyInCalifornia @malc @Monoblock @RichYung @General Mills @Art Barr @Jerz-2 @BK The Great @IronFist @TheDarceKnight @IronFist @Newark88 @DANJ! @Jimmy the gent @King Sun @SoulController @beaniemac @Rakim Allah @torcher @Ensi @mobbinfms @blazn101 @Ill Clinton @Barnett114 @Freddie.Cane @TEKBEATZ @steadyrighteous

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
big Ag fan here, so I been bumping this ever since first day it dropped. always some dope shyt on there but his last few joints have been so-so and mainly because his volume mix is terrible. :snoop: this album and Brownsvillian are both like that. some songs are really fukking low. So I cant listen in entirety.

imo, his best albums in recent years were:

Agalito's Way
Agnum Opus
G.H.U.L.
No Mercy For the Weak

and then you have Live at Your Own Risk and Brownsvillian which both are dope but as I said, volume issues.

Also, half of these albums are listed/released under Agallah and the other half under Agallah Don Bishop if you are looking on streaming services.

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
Ag been the man. I'll def check this out. He's been dropping dope shyt for 25 years