Agree or disagree with bruh on FB who thinks the...

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
That’s true.

It’s up there with, “don’t let a woman go Dutch on the first date.”

It’s social etiquette.
I was taught to leave a single bite, not just on dates, but all the time. It's supposed to be a mental check against greediness... or a way to leave space for dessert. :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
I was taught to leave a single bite, not just on dates, but all the time. It's supposed to be a mental check against greediness... or a way to leave space for dessert. :lolbron:

Omg same!

We wasn’t allowed to overeat, gluttony was heavily frowned upon, especially for a lady.

Closing the knife and fork when you’ve finished your meal was another sign of table manners; I complained as a kid but I genuinely appreciate those little things now.

Hold this rep :myman:

Aintnobodystupid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Disagree. If it’s good I’m finishing it, but I won’t wolf it down. I’ll finish it in a classy way and daintily wipe my mouth afterwards lol

You won't wolf it down you'll respectfully finish it.

Rep for first person who coins a name for this breh babble.

Etiquette babble:feedme:

I like my ho’s to lick the plate...the fork and the knife clean on the first date...makes me feel like $$$ well spent plus it gives me a preview of things to come...it’s especially hot if she pick up the plate w/ both hands and lick it

:noah:

Last edited:

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I actually get the joy of seeing my women eat like an hog at a restaurant:mjgrin:

Be like "damn she looks so sexy with that cheeseburger in her mouth" :wow:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Disagree. If it’s good I’m finishing it, but I won’t wolf it down. I’ll finish it in a classy way and daintily wipe my mouth afterwards lol

tenor.gif

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
To me its not how much she eats but how she eats it. Nothing worse than a bish cramming food in her mouth like she hasn't eaten in days :scust: