Ahmed_Johnson_-_Anthony_Norris_10.jpg
Ahmed_Johnson_-_Anthony_Norris_09.jpg

:wtf: was going on back then?

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Legit thought he was the next best thing was my favorite at the time outside of Razor Ramon and Hogan in wcw

But man he was short lived

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
He admitted to lying about his age to WWE management & was heading toward being :flabbynsick: when he debuted. I think with his high impact style that played a lot in him being injury prone. His first year was something special & I believed he was on his way to bring WWF Champion

I can see this. Hes 54 now, so at his WWF peak, he was 33, a year after he came there

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
I wonder how Ahmed's push would have been if dude wasn't so fragile and the "clit" would have fukked off (no pun).

Dude had the look, can cut a....good match, and was a good worker.

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
One of my favorite Ahmed moments was on Monday Night RAW when he spazzed the fukk out in the back :damn: after he was knocked unconscious by Owen's cast and Goldust gave him mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. :dame:

Back story on that was goldust was supposed to take mouth to mouth but really did it... so Ahmeds reaction was 100% real... he was not expecting that lol

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
The part i neber understand is calling him.injury prone saying "he was never the same after the kidney injury" but no one acknowledges that farooq did it on purpose.

I know it was some sort of receipt for him being too stiff with other wrestlers. But farooq could've legit killed that man and he undoubtedly ruined his wrestling career/life

dbp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The part i neber understand is calling him.injury prone saying "he was never the same after the kidney injury" but no one acknowledges that farooq did it on purpose.

I know it was some sort of receipt for him being too stiff with other wrestlers. But farooq could've legit killed that man and he undoubtedly ruined his wrestling career/life
whats the story on this??