Aint Nothin' Purdy Bout A Trip To The Linc - Eagles vs 49ers NFC Championship Game Thread

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I don't know anybody that's saying the refs cheated. The Niners got dominated at the LOS.
Were you not in the game thread during the game. Y’all was complaining about the refs for over half the game. Literally people were making fun of y’all after a blatant face mask was called when Boston Scott was running because we were waiting for y’all to complain about that.

Also
Then McCaffrey’s amazing run tied the game, instilling a sense of hope. “We needed like five more of those,” a dejected McCaffrey said later.The Eagles responded with a 14-play, 75-yard touchdown drive facilitated by three defensive penalties that negated potential stops. Suffice it to say, the Niners weren’t thrilled with the officiating. “It felt like once Purdy got hurt, someone at the league called down and said, ‘Make sure the Eagles get to the Super Bowl, and not them,’” one Niners player told me. I’m withholding his name because he would prefer to keep his money, rather than paying a fine to the NFL.That may be a bit over the top, but let’s just say he wasn’t the only frustrated person in that locker room.

Y’all team may be a bunch of front runners high key. The going got tough and y’all started acting like it was fight night and a judo sparring session on the field and complaining on the internet and off the field.

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
Were you not in the game thread during the game. Y’all was complaining about the refs for over half the game. Literally people were making fun of y’all after a blatant face mask was called when Boston Scott was running because we were waiting for y’all to complain about that.

Also

Y’all team may be a bunch of front runners high key. The going got tough and y’all started acting like it was fight night and a judo sparring session on the field and complaining on the internet and off the field.
I watch the game, so I wasn't in the game thread.

What do fans complaining have to do with the team? Literally EVERY fan base has fans who complain when the team loses. So because some fans complained, that makes the team front runners?

Some of y'all, I swear. This really has to do with Eagles fans feeling like they're not getting the right amount of validation for the win. That's the only reason you're still in this thread talking about this game.

Let it go, breh. Y'all are in the Superbowl. Rejoice.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I don't know anybody that's saying the refs cheated. The Niners got dominated at the LOS.
They been making up bullshyt all week to manufacture grievances and give themselves some fake underdog mentality as the #1 seed :mjlol:

I was rooting for them to win the chip because Jalen is the homie but now I wanna see Pat humble these coli posters :mjgrin:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I watch the game, so I wasn't in the game thread.

What do fans complaining have to do with the team? Literally EVERY fan base has fans who complain when the team loses. So because some fans complained, that makes the team front runners?

Some of y'all, I swear. This really has to do with Eagles fans feeling like they're not getting the right amount of validation for the win. That's the only reason you're still in this thread talking about this game.

Let it go, breh. Y'all are in the Superbowl. Rejoice.
No , you said “I don’t know anybody that said the refs cheated”. I provided you some examples. People that never picked up a football in their life said on the internet the refs were cheating and people that play football for a living said the refs were cheating in the locker room. Hence the article and quote.

The front runners was in regards to green law shadow boxing after the whistle and Trent Williams ragdolling a man 100+ pounds less then him because they were getting their ass whooped.

The true character of the team came out when they faced adversity. Y’all are chumps. Sorry.

Here it is quoted again for you
Suffice it to say, the Niners weren’t thrilled with the officiating. “It felt like once Purdy got hurt, someone at the league called down and said, ‘Make sure the Eagles get to the Super Bowl, and not them,’” one Niners player told me. I’m withholding his name because he would prefer to keep his money, rather than paying a fine to the NFL.That may be a bit over the top, but let’s just say he wasn’t the only frustrated person in that locker room.

Last edited:

Mike Wins

All Star
Daps
No , you said “I don’t know anybody that said the refs cheated”. I provided you some examples. People that never picked up a football in their life said on the internet the refs were cheating and people that play football for a living said the refs were cheating in the locker room. Hence the article and quote.

The front runners was in regards to green law shadow boxing after the whistle and Trent Williams ragdolling a man 100+ pounds less then him because they were getting their ass whooped.

The true character of the team came out when they faced adversity. Y’all are chumps. Sorry.

Here it is quoted again for you

They went 13-4, plus two playoff wins, after starting 3-4. Won 8 straight games with a third string QB. But they quit at the first sign adversity :mjlol:

Refs was ass. Everyone except Eagles fans saw it :manny: wouldn't have made a difference with Purdy out but it was obvious. 4th down conversion on a dropped pass. Third down conversion on "pass interference" on a jam within 5 yards of LOS that was released before the pass. Roughing the punter when the player was blocked into the punter.

Mike Wins

All Star
Daps
They been making up bullshyt all week to manufacture grievances and give themselves some fake underdog mentality as the #1 seed :mjlol:

I was rooting for them to win the chip because Jalen is the homie but now I wanna see Pat humble these coli posters :mjgrin:

These dudes are desperate for approval. They so mad nobody impressed with this win outside their own fanbase

Thought Seahawks fans was next level far as insecurity, but Eagles fans want to be part of that conversation :skip:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Refs was ass. Everyone except Eagles fans saw it :manny: wouldn't have made a difference with Purdy out but it was obvious. 4th down conversion on a dropped pass. Third down conversion on "pass interference" on a jam within 5 yards of LOS that was released before the pass. Roughing the punter when the player was blocked into the punter.

Don't forget the refs failing to see the Eagles punt hitting the sky cam wire and giving the Niners the ball at the 50 yard line.