Aint Nothin' Purdy Bout A Trip To The Linc - Eagles vs 49ers NFC Championship Game Thread

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Purdy and the whole 9ers fanbase, and organization is getting thrown in the gulag by the birds

bray-wyatt-the-fiend.gif

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Trolling aside

49ers run attack will be in full force
The one two punch

Fred
Hopefully. The fact that Shanny doesn't use all three backs early in the game is another sign he needs an OC to call the plays.

That three headed monster would be problems. I assume he'll run CMC in the ground this game. Oh wait he's hurt so he can't. Smh

Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Didn't your dumb ass say the Cowboys we're going to win also :mjlol:

You're Canadian too right? Y'all be having trash takes on American football:picard:
I was trolling the cowboys fans for getting hype off of the the worthless TB win. Nobody has ever had less faith in Dallas, or believed they were going to lose every important game more than me

I'm not sure you wanna talk about trash takes either. You're in the running for all time worst posters on thecoli

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I was trolling the cowboys fans for getting hype off of the the worthless TB win. Nobody has ever had less faith in Dallas, or believed they were going to lose every important game more than me

I'm not sure you wanna talk about trash takes either. You're in the running for all time worst posters on thecoli
Naw. The majority of my takes are correct. Just these internet nerdy fatherless fakkits get their feelings hurt about it :mjlol:

CW99

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I don't know why you all fail to realize that the Niners are a running team. Purdy might drop back for 20 passes this game. The Eagles are about to get a steady dose of all the running backs we have.

What you forgot to mention is out of those games they loss 2 the rest were dubbs

horizon

Superstar
Daps
Shanahan been in the lab cooking something up for that ass all year :ufdup: