:russ:

Don't get me wrong, I like Paige.

But when guys start posting pics of her when she was a kid, i'm like :whoa:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kelly Kelly wasn't only wrestling either those 6 years she did a lot of promotional stuff that didn't involve wrestling at all.

There's been plenty of guys he told to take a break and they didn't because they fear for their spot. Paul London wasn't a hot commodity in WWE 1st time he asked for his time off they gave it to him [burn out] he came back and soon asked for another time off.

Every other wrestler isn't burned out, if your not getting used your not burned out and there's plenty of people thats not used.

Naomi and Brie just got married, neither one took a long break. Miz just got married didn't take a long break.

What you said didn't contradict my point at all. People only get breaks when WWE thinks they may leave. It's like that final thing that they will give you as a last resort to hope you stay.

If they give you a break, it's to make you happy because they are trying to make you stick around. If Vince thinks he can play with you and just get you to shut up and take it he will. He's the type of boss that will get everything he can out of you for as little as he can as long as he can.

When he lets you take a break its because he doesn't think he can pull you anymore. People don't just go in Vince's office and ask for breaks. Numerous wrestlers in WWE have testified that it does not run like that there. And as soon as you do that, you better be high up on the card or have some political pull because they will shyt on you with a quickness. They do not forgive wrestlers taking time off except in very special circumstances. They view it as weakness.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Choosing between the two greatest loves of your life, tough shyt

This is what pisses me off about my stupid female counterparts. They always drop what put them on the map in the first place for a guy that's already been ran through by your counterparts and you think just because he's with you, he's going to change.

She still at her prime, she should have ride it out until the wheels rode off, but no give it up for a guy that gave it up already to almost the whole wrestling community and then some.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
and then get thrown into love triangles with Titus O'Neal :leon:

Naomi's husband already squashed any love storylines with Naomi. He got her locked TIGHT.
I think she was supposed to have one with a white wrestler and Jimmy was like :whoa:.

If Naomi isn't careful, that could hinder her a lot in storylines. You have to be able to put your real relationship to the side for a moment for work.