Status
Not open for further replies.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
New videos

WrestleMania 29 Diary - AJ Lee goes over her shoe collection: WWE.com Exclusive, April 4, 2013 - YouTube

WrestleMania 29 Diary - AJ Lee shows her family photos : WWE.com Exclusive, April 4, 2013 - YouTube

tumblr_mkqm5o7u3a1s8dxzyo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mkqm5o7u3a1s8dxzyo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mkqm5o7u3a1s8dxzyo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mkqm5o7u3a1s8dxzyo1_1280.jpg

What's funny is that WWE is producing this richly emotional video series, yet expects me to boo her and call her crazy for being a "gutter slut" mere days later. :stopitslime:

Do you really think I'm that stupid, Vince? :usure:

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
@shanewest_1
@EricIGN I will be watching at home. Big work day Monday! And besides @WWEAJLee forgot to invite me....:/ 😱

:russ:

Shane West "loves" AJ

@DevonESawa
@EricIGN @shanewest_1 One time he told me he doesn't even like the rasseling.. just @WWEAJLee .

:merchant:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What's funny is that WWE is producing this richly emotional video series, yet expects me to boo her and call her crazy for being a "glutter slut" mere days later. :stopitslime:

Do you really think I'm that stupid, Vince? :usure:
Think of this way if you boo her, you'll actually be helping her and Team Rocket out. Most of the fans just sit there and give them no heat at all :manny: so if you love her that much really let her have it boo, call her names, say she sucks, make rude and lewd comments I'm sure she'll appreciate it.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah you were right Maize

wow, my first time seeing this vid.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AJ_04032013rf-545.jpg

RAISING THE BAR, 6:04 p.m.

Just prior to her life-changing tryout at WWE developmental territory Florida Championship Wrestling, AJ Lee worked as a secretary at a spa in Jersey City that neighbors a gym … a gym she never actually used despite the close proximity.

Intensely focused on her workout — she doesn’t even listen to music — AJ approaches fitness in a way that belies the fact that she’s still relatively new at it.

“The first time I ever actually lifted a weight was three years ago at our training facility at FCW,” AJ admits. “That kind of brought me into this lifestyle I was never used to.”

Now, wholly confident as she stacks plates for her muscle-building regimen of squats, deadlifts and Romanian deadlifts, the diminutive but increasingly powerful Jersey native seems to impress even the most seasoned gym goers in the room.

“I lift pretty heavy for my body weight, and I don’t do any of that girly stuff like cardio or any light weights,” AJ says with a laugh. “I go really heavy, and that intimidates some guys. I enjoy that.”

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AJ_04032013rf-389.jpg

WWE MALL STAR, 6:21 p.m.
At the last minute, AJ realizes that despite packing enough clothes that could probably have her set through SummerSlam, she needs an outfit for a TV appearance and bristles at the thought of a mall expedition.

“My least favorite aspect of shopping is shopping,” AJ says with a grimace, passing by racks of shoulder-studded blazers, knee-length leather skirts and lime green tops emblazoned with multi-colored, roaring cheetahs.

“I like shopping if it involves food or that GameStop we passed on the way over here,” AJ says, approaching the fitting room with the same enthusiasm typical of a child going to the dentist. “I’m not very good at this.”

After trying on a few combinations, the reluctant fashionista finally chooses a fitting ensemble. The roaring cheetah top doesn’t make the cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.