Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
BHGYnMVCIAAbNwK.jpg:large

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
Tonight there is the THQ Superstar Challenge. Do you know if AJ will play? Because there is a site that let us to watch on streaming

Brad Maddox

General Supervising Manager of Monday Night RAW
Daps

SHE KNOWS! :steviej:

Tonight there is the THQ Superstar Challenge. Do you know if AJ will play? Because there is a site that let us to watch on streaming
She sure will stop by as she's the last year's champion, but this year it's Big E and Damien Sandow and others competing, from what I've heard.
Maybe I will enter at last minute as well. I'm quite good at video games...

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
SHE KNOWS! :steviej:

She sure will stop by as she's the last year's champion, but this year it's Big E and Damien Sandow and others competing, from what I've heard.
Maybe I will enter at last minute as well. I'm quite good at video games...

There is a site that will transmit on streaming the Superstar Challenge tonight. We can see AJ live if she will play

Brad Maddox

General Supervising Manager of Monday Night RAW
Daps
There is a site that will transmit on streaming the Superstar Challenge tonight. We can see AJ live if she will play
I don't think she will since she isn't in the tournament. Didn't you say you were from Italy? That stream is on at about 4 am in your country... Would you really stay awake just to see AJ not compete? :huh:

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
I don't think she will since she isn't in the tournament. Didn't you say you were from Italy? That stream is on at about 4 am in your country... Would you really stay awake just to see AJ not compete? :huh:

I know that exist an incredible invention. It's called reply! :umad:

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Big E seems like a pretty chill dude irl.

For real. He at least is doing a better job at doing off-screen stuff with than Dolph does. And even if it's unlikely, if Big E and AJ ended up together IRL, I would feel happy for both of them. They gel so well together, and it shows here.

Status
Not open for further replies.